STEAM_0:0:58978660

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I was Mod in two other communities, but they crumbled, and I'm looking for a new community. I'm used to using commands liks slay, qslay, mute, gag, etc. I'm looking to become a bigger part of xG

0 for now as well. I have seen you only on once last night. But you seem to understand the rules well enough. Just give it a week to be more active.

M 8/10

A 4/10

+/- 0 for now.

I've just seen you on Jailbreak within the last 24 hours. While you were a good player, haven't been active enough for me to judge.

M: ?/10

A: ?/10

+0 I havn't seen you playing yet. You should get to know more of the members before applying or no one will +1 you because no one knows you. A good way to get noticed is to get on our teamspeak server! voice.xenogamers.com is the channel name. Pop on and talk to staff and members. Hope to see you around more and if your activity is much better, I will gladly change to a +1

M:?

A:?

+/- 0 still. You seem pretty chill and know most of motd but you freekilled 2 ts in a stack on carceris today trying to get someone with a gun. Know more of MOTD and play a little longer