Barmithian

End Of The Line

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that I'm leaving xG. I'm not going to be a part of the clan membership anymore. The main reason for this is that I mainly joined this clan to play TF2, but recently on League Of Legends I climbed to diamond rank, which is one of the highest ranks and I have decided I'm going to be spending more time trying to climb the ladder. As such, I probably wont be playing tf2 at all. (Don't hate me tf2 div pls) I also feel like they are too many stupid conflicts that happen for miniscule reasons. Because of this I decided I would just leave the clan since I wont really be doing much involving the clan anymore. I will definitely still go on teamspeak everyday and play games, but I probably wont be posting a whole lot on the forums and I wont be going on tf2 often at all.

People who might care:

@diabeetus @ThePenguin @Yu_Narukami @Voly @Kyoko @GreyIgnis @kbraszzz @ChickenPanda @Insane @Muzzle @Dethman @FoRgE @Rejects @Hachi @DrLee @Liekos @Christian @Thunder @Tekage @Ohstopyou @Nu_13 @Goblin @Goblins @Fiery8022 @BelloWaldi @Diamonde

And for gods sake, please don't make stupid decisions while I'm not here on the forums. :^)

I know I missed some people, so sorry.

LoL > tf2 ;~; y

but thxs for tagging me (i feel wanted)

ill miss you and your hardcore demo loadout

come back <3

Since u wont play tf2 i can broker for u and get u keys talk 2 me if intrest