Blizzard

Server Suggestion Gamemodes

Which of these game modes would you like to see added to our servers? (Pick 3)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these game modes would you like to see added to our servers? (Pick 3)

• UberUpgrades
    • TF2Ware
    • TF2 x10
    • Advanced Weaponizer
    • Prophunt
    • Smash Bros.
    • Balloon Race
    • The Hunted
    • Crabmod
    • The Hidden

I say we go for uberupgrades (this is a hell of a lot of fun) The Hidden (another one that is fun a fuck) and/or prop hunt (i like it and maybe we could revive it.

Ehh I doubt any of this will pass but I'll suggest some gamemodes that I'd actually play xG again for.

1. Vanilla TF2

2. Surf I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Equally Randomized

4. Randomizer Mario Kart

5. Obby Courses

6. Arena

Why don't we add a poll to this thread and let the community decide what they feel they want? We could say that the top 2-3 ideas will be considered/made into servers.

Why don't we add a poll to this thread and let the community decide what they feel they want? We could say that the top 2-3 ideas will be considered/made into servers.

Your wish is my command.

So apparently there is no more hidden servers anymore. We should definitely take advantage of this. That could be our chance to make another extremely populated server and be the only ones with it.

Prop hunt is for facking jabronis and the last one we made SUCKED mad butthole. I say we eat some vanilla ice cream and make a server fanilla style like a little vanilla flavored CTF or CP.

Anus

OK, here is my little theory on what we can do for servers.

Replace Surf with the hidden, The hidden has no servers and we could be the leading server if we add this. just saying many youtubers rated it the number 1 plugin of tf2.

Replace Slenderfortress with Smash bros. This will replace one of the more dead servers with something that is again, another extremely popular gamemode in tf2 yet only few clans have it.

Replace Idle with prophunt. Idle is a bad idea and i think we should give prophunt one last shot.

Replace Unusual trade with Advanced weaponizer or the hunted because unusual trade is dead

@kbraszzz @metalslug53 @Rejects @Moosty

Replace Surf with the hidden, The hidden has no servers and we could be the leading server if we add this. just saying many youtubers rated it the number 1 plugin of tf2.

Replace Slenderfortress with Smash bros. This will replace one of the more dead servers with something that is again, another extremely popular gamemode in tf2 yet only few clans have it.

Replace Idle with prophunt. Idle is a bad idea and i think we should give prophunt one last shot.

Replace Unusual trade with Advanced weaponizer or the hunted because unusual trade is dead

I'm okay with Unusual Trade going RIP, as nobody but myself seemed interested in getting that populated, but you leave my surf alone. That and Dodgeball are like my bread and butter now. XD

Alright, time to weigh in:

1. True, the Hidden would definitely be unique to our server. However, surfing is fun as hell and I don't want to get rid of it lol. Find another server to get rid of.

2. Agreed. There are a few people who still play Slender, but it gets kinda boring after awhile. Sorry to those who still think it's fun after like the 10th game, but I like my Smash Bros. more.

3. Why do we even have an idle server? There are so many others out there and now that Valve updated the drop system there isn't much point in keeping it. Replace please.

4. Substitute anything else for Unusual Trade, idc. There are very few people in xG who trade enough unusuals to actually make it worthwhile and most of them go to other unusual trade servers to do it.

Thanks.

~Hero

ALRIGHTY! Here is the plan everyone:

The following servers will be retired on an as needed basis:

1. Idle (Retired 5/9/2015)
  2. Unusual Trade (Retired 5/10/2015)
  3. Public Highlander Practice (Retired 5/11/2015)

(Don't worry Scoot, we aren't taking down Surf <3) (@HighlanderTeam, we will be using the regular highlander server for practice. It can be edited so that there is no password, and then passworded when the time comes for the matches)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following are the gamemodes that will be replacing them:

1. Prophunt (Released 5/11/2015 - Feel free to suggest maps!)
  2. The Hidden (Released 5/11/2015 - Feel free to suggest maps!)
  3. TF2 x10 (Released 5/14/2015 - Feel free to suggest maps!)

Smash is a private plugin, and the other gamemodes do not seem like viable options.

//Check back here for updates. We are rolling out the servers ASAP :)

@Blizzard @NitNat @Diamonde @TF2Division

The Hidden can only be played on arena maps. If you want, post back with custom arena maps that you would like to have!

Requirements:

• Small to medium in size (large maps pose problems for smaller servers)
  • Arena prefix only
  • Open maps are way better

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PropHunt is only on arena and ph prefix maps.

I don't think there are any requirements.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TF2x10 works on any stock prefix map for TF2.

No requirements.

TEH HIDDEN MAEPS

Arena_Farm_Feud_B1 Arena_farm_feud_B1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA (Fun Fact:This use to be an xG hale map back in the day) Size: Small-ish

Arena_Shockwave arena_shockwave (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Other/Misc) - GAMEBANANA (Slight Reskin of Arena Dropdown) Size: Small

Arena_Suijin ARENA Suijin (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA (Beautiful as fuck, I highly recommend this one!!!) Size: Small Medium-ish (cherry blossom as fuck. Tight Areas)

Arena_Oilrig_v1 arena_oilrig_v1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA (Nice Map) Size: Small

Arena_dropdown arena_dropdown_rc1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA (Slight Reskin of Arena Shockwave) Size: Small

Arena_graveyardbash arena_graveyardbash_v1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Other/Misc) - GAMEBANANA (Very Spooky, specifically made for this game mode) Size: Small-ish