Edit History

Aegean

Aegean

@NitNat

Any rules that aren't written should not be enforced unless someone would like to give me an example of one that is not written in the rules for whatever reason. I can also comment on the "immature voice" rule as well now that you brought it up again. We had that rule back in 2010 - 2011 and I remember rejecting it back then because one of our members had a very squeaky voice but was active, followed rules, and wanted to warden in Jailbreak. We stopped the immature voice since from what I remember unless they intentionally tried to be annoying or spammed voice chat. 

If any staff or member wants to message me a list of "implied rules" that they have been hearing, I'm happy to clear up any misconceptions that there might be about each and every single one of them. I'm happy to discuss with the TF2 staff + Virr to make sure we revise any rule that is confusing to staff as well.

Aegean

Aegean

Any rules that aren't written should not be enforced unless someone would like to give me an example of one that is not written in the rules for whatever reason. I can also comment on the "immature voice" rule as well now that you brought it up again. We had that rule back in 2010 - 2011 and I remember rejecting it back then because one of our members had a very squeaky voice but was active, followed rules, and wanted to warden in Jailbreak. We stopped the immature voice since from what I remember unless they intentionally tried to be annoying or spammed voice chat. 

If any staff wants to message me a list of "implied rules" that they have been hearing, I'm happy to clear up any misconceptions that there might be about each and every single one of them. I'm happy to discuss with the TF2 staff + Virr to make sure we revise any rule that is confusing to staff as well.