Sign in to follow this  
Tbag

No balls

Is it Fair to make Ts crouch during NBs  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Fair to make Ts crouch during NBs

• Yes, it's fair.
    • No, it's not fair.

So me and SuBB were talking about this for a brief moment and I just went ahead and made a thread. Is ordering the Ts to crouch fair during no balls? What if they have to type? Just Something to think about. Don't forget to vote and to post a reason for your vote! Also post any ideas that might make this better for Ts like a max time that CTs are allowed to play no balls or a max time that you can make them crouch during the game at a time.

Yeah i think it is unfair. Jumping is a choice but standing is not. you are always standing up unless you are pressing another button. But it is just my opinion so whatever

What many Ct's don't understand is that it takes courage to jump during no balls. Crouching is really just off-putting for the game. Standing really isn't that exciting, and even if someone was to want to type something, they have to wait til the game is over. Crouching kinda ruins the fun of the game. That and so many freekills happen during the crouching portion over the jumping portion since some players can lag and pop up or simply get killed while another guy in front of them is standing the the CT is a bad aim. To be honest, crouching is a Ct's way to keep the T down, and we know many hate it when games start to take on an overpowing feel for the Ct's. :3

What many Ct's don't understand is that it takes courage to jump during no balls. Crouching is really just off-putting for the game. Standing really isn't that exciting, and even if someone was to want to type something, they have to wait til the game is over. Crouching kinda ruins the fun of the game. That and so many freekills happen during the crouching portion over the jumping portion since some players can lag and pop up or simply get killed while another guy in front of them is standing the the CT is a bad aim. To be honest, crouching is a Ct's way to keep the T down, and we know many hate it when games start to take on an overpowing feel for the Ct's. :3

so is that a yes or a no O_O

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

They can always use their microphone if they need to communicate, can't they?

Well if they have one. i didnt have one for a long time and squeakers arent allowed to talk so yeah

It is fair as long as the CT specifies "No standing up by 5:50" or "All t's must be crouching by 5:50" and then state "If you stand up you got balls"

Sign in to follow this