Teezar

I really hope you'll acept me into this great clan

D: -1

A: 9/10

M: 6/10

W: Immature, freekills, doesnt know motd, and advertising the 1+ (I get really annoyed if anyone does this). But I gotta give you credit for being on as much as you are.

Sorta on the edge cause I have a hard of lukewarm steel so I will wait and see how you change or stay the same

Wait, what was the incident where I was spamming chat? I cannot seem to remember.... Oh I remember, I spammed the chat because the warden was consistently giving orders and I was stuck in isolation. I was simply trying to get someone's attention. I didn't spam at first, but when nobody noticed, I kinda panicked....

And by the way, all I said was that I applied for xG. Wasn't meant to advertise for +1s, just notifying members to give their input, which as I can see they have. I don't know why I'm trying to justify myself, at this point it's apparent that the majority of xG does not want me to be part of their community. I guess I'll try again in another month. Thanks anyway.

Lol. You reply regarding to the number of times I post rather than the content within the posts. You guys just look for things to chastise me about. If you don't like me you don't have to try go about saying it in a round-about way, just come out and say it. Don't just criticize me for ridiculous reasons like that. Also I don't see how posting more than one time equates to immaturity Charrax, not sure where you're making that connection, but whatever. It's apparent that all of you already have biased opinions of me and are most likely not going to change. Enjoy your gated community and your biased opinions.

-1,Doesn't know the motd well(No clue why ppl said he does) and is Very immature half the time.

M:4

A:8

Also,We only have opinions about you because they are true, If u grew up,and weren't as immature, and knew motd better,it would be fine and the -1 would be a +1

Lol. You reply regarding to the number of times I post rather than the content within the posts. You guys just look for things to chastise me about. If you don't like me you don't have to try go about saying it in a round-about way, just come out and say it. Don't just criticize me for ridiculous reasons like that. Also I don't see how posting more than one time equates to immaturity Charrax, not sure where you're making that connection, but whatever. It's apparent that all of you already have biased opinions of me and are most likely not going to change. Enjoy your gated community and your biased opinions.

This is what I gather further from your posts.

-You have little knowledge of the internet (For not editing)

-You can't get over the fact that the chances of you getting in are low

-The immaturiy was ingame... But I guess it is here too.

+1

Played with him for a while and seems like a nice guy, knows the rules and knows what he does.

M:8/10

A:9/10

You guys are correct, I was being immature. Aegean, go ahead and deny my application, I will try again in a few weeks and hopefully your guy's opinions will have changed of me. Although I must say, In about a week, I will be getting heading off to some resident camps (long term camping, about 15 days in total), so my activity will be down a bit. But trust me, as soon as I get back, that same activity you guys have seen will come right back. Thank you for the constructive criticism and thank you for your time.