Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

People being Butt Hurt

So basically this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned reversed upsided backstreetboyed down. I was just have'n fun in my neighborhood when duke and chrono starting cause'n trouble on JB. I was like manz shit going to go down. And they like we are more sophisticated than the likes of though peasent. And i was like nope and capped duke in the ass when I lost lr and slayed myself.

Then i started going all Auction Hunters on their ass and was given orders super fast 5 times. And then Duke and Chrono were like slow down and repeat because they dont live life in the fast lane. And so i repeated same speed. Funny thing is, those niggas had already done did the orders when they asked for a repeat. And i was like aw sheeeeeeeet.

And then Da-Law (admin) came in and was like YO DUPLO, YO FUCKING THE POLCE? AND I WAS LIEK NAW MAN! IM JUST DON DOING MAH DOOTIES. But then he was like Chrono and Duke said you be causing trouble on JB. And i was like naw man. And he was like, so you capped Duke in the ass when u lost LR? And I was like yea man and then i killed myself nigga. And he was like well u also were talking all speedy and shit, and i was like yea boi, but non of em died. But he was like NOPE.AVI !TEAMBAN DUPLO 12HOURS, and i was like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Really quick i would like to take a break for some hammer time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHAkqCls4A

Ok now to continue the story of Duplolas

Now I went to serbian and told him about all this sheet and he was like you need to talk slower man, dem sophisticates cant understand you. And then he was like HAMMER TIME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHAkqCls4A

But the main thing he said was If you didnt kill the T and you slayed yourself its ok. And next time talk slower.

That ends the story of how Duplolas became black.

P.S. Da-Law, i dont blame you for punishing me for them, they were using their sophisticate mind tricks on you to control you.

#HammerTime

this whole post is confusing as fuck...

-1 you fucked up and got ct banned for it no mind tricks you also attempted to blackmail another mod =/