Sign in to follow this  
GoatFace

Feedback

Dont touch the current mc, It doesnt need anything YET. i had a little plan, for later, and imma introduce you to it when everything is set up. Maybe link the portals on the new spawn and wipe the old?

Server Wipe. Start from scratch. restart all of it.

If not.. then here are some other ideas.

Open the top of the treehouse at old towny and set that as spawn. put portals to other places up there.

allow items to carry over to EVERYWHERE because it is stupid to have to start from scratch everywhere it is a turnoff to go to factions if i go in there and there are huge bases, with people with diamond shit, and I will not have anything to fight back unless I were to get help from someone or something.

Disable ALL (hostile) MOBS in creative mode. because they can be farmed I was experimenting it when we were just messing around in there and we could spawn wolves, and if you attack a wolf it becomes hostile. hostile mobs give you cash money, and i was able to farm $300 in 5 minutes because i spam clicked to spawn wolves.

Allowing people to spawn mobs in creative should be disabled for that reason and actually all mobs should be removed from creative. (creative would also be the only world thinks cant carry over into.)