DarkWolf6052

Major Computer Problems

Alright, so I'll come straight up and say it.

My computer is fucked.

Last night, my computer decided it would run fine for a little bit, then suddenly, blue screened. It tried to restart Windows, but then suddenly brought up a screen announcing that the HDD is inaccessible, and Windows couldn't boot.

So I don't know what I'm doing about this. I was told I'm getting a new laptop, but that's at the end of November[Was supposed to be a birthday present].

Anyway, yes, my activity will drop. It won't drop anywhere close to where Poncher is. I will try to find some way to be able to access at LEAST the FTP so I can take care of the servers, even though having Steam[other than on my Android] is not an option.

Anyway, as far as I know, my job isn't going to be a problem. They only have me working once a week, which if that keeps up, I'll quit. The job sucks but if they're only working me one day a week, I'm not going to stay around.

But yeah, I'll figure something out, my phone can't access an FTP, my laptop is dead. I'm reporting in from a MacBook at school right now.

Apparently there were a few archived files found as being "corrupt" by Windows Disk Checker[bios]. One of them was a Garrys Mod file, one of the M9K Assault Rifles addons with the .gm format, the other was not as big a surprise to me.

It read that the new optional program that comes with Teamspeak 3 was corrupt. OverWolf. It said the exe file was corrupt and sent corrupt files into System32, which were apparently beyond repairable.

Aside from that, for some reason, when I tried to launch Steam, it lagged the fuck out of my computer. Guessing cause I ran Steam along with that Overwolf program.

I'll work and see what I can do to get my laptop at least bootable, but I might be off CS:S for a little bit. Hopefully I can fix it enough, or find a replacement computer soon to do this. Sorry about my inactivity guys, let's hope I get this straightened out and running again.

I got Teamspeak 3 beta on my phone until the end of September[The beta ends on the 30th] and Steam for my phone, but no games. Will work on the more important one, getting an FTP to access CS:S files so I can fix stuff if it breaks.

Tagging the major ones who need to know this.

@@Rhododendron @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@John @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

so... pop in the windows disc and repair or reinstall windows....gg

Pretty sure the CS:S update yesterday broke SM/MMS so Jailbreak is dead and broken lol

so... pop in the windows disc and repair or reinstall windows....gg

Pretty sure the CS:S update yesterday broke SM/MMS so Jailbreak is dead and broken lol

Don't have a disk for Windows. I downloaded Windows via the USB Windows Installation, and no longer have that information.

I'm aware Jailbreak is having problems, every little while I get another email saying Unexpected Server Stop for EVERY server I have access to.

Don't have a disk for Windows. I downloaded Windows via the USB Windows Installation, and no longer have that information.

I'm aware Jailbreak is having problems, every little while I get another email saying Unexpected Server Stop for EVERY server I have access to.

well you need to get a windows disc, either buy one/get one from MS for an unreasonable amount of money, or burn one yourself...

well you need to get a windows disc, either buy one/get one from MS for an unreasonable amount of money, or burn one yourself...

My hard drive was making the same sound it does when being force shut off[Long pressing the power button until it shuts down immediately]. It was a rotating grinding noise. That's what worries me. But I'll look into it later.

My hard drive was making the same sound it does when being force shut off[Long pressing the power button until it shuts down immediately]. It was a rotating grinding noise. That's what worries me. But I'll look into it later.

that sucks... maybe get a new one of those and install windows onto it then... JB seems to be working again

When was the last time you cracked er' open and cleaned it? Judging by the sound you described, could have an awful accumulation of debris or some shit inside. I'd suggest taking some time to clean the internals (compressed air works well).

Aside from that, if you don't have access to a Windows boot-up disc, just do what Matsi suggested. Burn a copy onto a disc (torrent that shit nigguh) and re-install Windows. Can you run it in Safe Mode? Or does it just refuse to boot up at any point. (may have already said, but I want to make sure)

try doing as forest said, and ask your friend for the info of the win7 thing you got. Anyway if you need help just drop me a text or whatever.

Uh.

Dust your computer man.

(It might be too late, but get a compressed air can, open it up and dust it out, especially your fans.)

Edit: @@Forest beat me to it.... >:[

It's not the fan having the problem. I opened it up and listened to the Hard Drive[Hitachi HDD] and it's what's making the noise. I had a USB flashdrive with Windows installer, but it decided to wipe it cause there wasn't a restore point or backup.