LEGIT

[ff2] Bring Backs/removes

Which of one of these items should/shouldn't come back?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which of one of these items should/shouldn't come back?

• Blitzkrieg with nerfs
    • Flyro
    • Blitzkrieg (Never)
    • Flyro (Never)

Hello, and my name is LEGIT (Now known as FagBox), and now today this is going to be a suggestion thread for things that should be brought back or removed in to FF2. Let's get into the things:

BRING BACK OBJECTS:

Mainly and most importantly, is the removal of the most overpowered boss in FF2 back then, was the Godlike Blitzkrieg, holy balls, like seriously, rocket hell! His difficulty was Godlike, making him almost an undefeatable boss. In about July, it was changed to Normal and after that he was comepletely removed to the Public. The reason why this must come back was the originality of this boss, as he was fun and makes everyone react. There are ways to nerf the Blitzkrieg as you can change it on the Config File:

Set Difficulty to Easy

Remove Rockets at spawn but until he loses a life

Melee Only

Next, is the most beloved and famous Flyro ability, like seriously, what the hell? I know, it was used to delay the fuck out of maps seriously, and was completely removed. It was brought back twice, but removed permanntly. There's a solution to this, and making the Flyro one use per round and have to pay 250 points to use. Like seriously, this must be brought back, and if it's fine to make the Flyro like 2.5k points, we're up to the challenge.

REMOVE ITEMS:

Sapper Throw - What the fuck? This is useless.

Barrel - Useful in some, useless in most

Bonk Shoes - Holy shit, you have to be lucky to jump on the hale's head

That's currently all :)

I for one enjoyed fighting blitzkrieg, it was a boss that required a lot of teamwork (and the right classes) and that's what the games about. Sure he's hard but that's what makes a good boss and I love seeing how far you can break through his lives until all the medics drop (I'm usually a medic :p ) but this one person who likes having to dodge around like a squirrel so....yeah

Why remove bonk shoes? It adds a challenge lol. I have 520 bc I'm not good at doing jumps and shit. But Soda Popper + Bonk Shoes? Please. It'll get you places. Espically if we dont have homing bonk anymore.

We're not removing barrel since pyro would have no perks. If we made people use their play points EVERY ROUND, we'd lose the population and go back to having like 6 people max on the server probably.

Sapper throw is useless yes, but it's not hurting anyone. If people buy it, it's their own fault for not reading the desc. Maybe we'll work on add bosses that spawn sentries.

Probably not re-adding the old blitzkrieg since the players can pick their boss now. Have fun with blitz every round.

Bring back homing bonk and buff medic needles. @Ohstopyou

Blitzkrieg is bugged at the time and he will return shortly.

I don't see any reason to remove bad powers just don't use them if you don't like them.

Now for homing bonk and flyro if I add them back I will need to restrict the classes to a low number.

If that is ALRIGHT with the people.

Blitzkrieg is bugged at the time and he will return shortly.

I don't see any reason to remove bad powers just don't use them if you don't like them.

Now for homing bonk and flyro if I add them back I will need to restrict the classes to a low number.

If that is ALRIGHT with the people.

Why don't you try what I suggested when you removed homing bonk the first time? Having to have scout crouch to charge the meter too 100 like the other homing classes. And have Flyro's take more air last cost.

This is the ghost of sirturdle telling "Do not let homing bonk and Flyro come back. Hell will break loose". And i like fighting AGAINST blitzkrieg. ;~;