In-Game Name:

[xG] Vinyl Scratch®

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:39667744

Position:

Time Active:

About 50 hours recently

Experience:

I modded a Garrys mod RP server , A tf2 Surf surver and I was almost a mod on xG's Jailbreak server

Information:

I have been in xG for about 4 years now, After jailbreak fell I left for a bit but recently I have com back and I am interested in Moderating the TF2 servers.
I have had expereince in that past modding servers and I can keep a proffesional attitude with out being to strict.

I look forward to response
Vinyl Scratch
Edited by virr (see edit history)

literally the last time he was on forums was over 1 year ago, and then out of nowhere she posts this, also he did technically state he was leaving 2 years ago which was the only post prior to his 1 year ago "i'm back" post.

@ tf2 staff ai.gyazo.com_659627b9b7aadc01332929b6a5f884b7.thumb.png.7aef5c752c0f0f4389bba3a9a1125e61.png

I wouldn't say that a FULL page or two of -1s is "close"

That was due to my idiotic spamming of forums. Were it not for that I would have gotten mod. Whilst I have been away for awhile I am currently interested in being involved in the community again.

That was due to my idiotic spamming of forums. Were it not for that I would have gotten mod. Whilst I have been away for awhile I am currently interested in being involved in the community again.

But like whoever said, didn't you leave?

Chrono said:
literally the last time he was on forums was over 1 year ago, and then out of nowhere he posts this, also he did technically state he was leaving 2 years ago which was the only post prior to his 1 year ago "i'm back" post.

@ tf2 staff [attach=full]22189[/attach]

So, isn't she technically not a member?