Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Eyy, it'sa Mario!

What is this Twitter?

Stole the words STRAIGHT out of my mouth.... Give them back or I will call the POLICE!

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

This thread is the biggest member submission thread of all time!!!!!! (Officially)

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

[/color]This thread is the biggest member submission thread of all time!!!!!! (Officially)

Yeah, and I still haven't been accepted. :(

Yeah, and I still haven't been accepted. :(

And u shudnt be accepted.

you disrespect (as stated from other members)

and u contionusly annoy others by bumping ur thread for +1s

In my opinion, You shouldnt be accepted.

You will only make our clan look bad.

here we go again

[ATTACH]1553.vB[/ATTACH]

facepalm.jpg.046f76124b49fed2b29aca1d5086f238.jpg

Aww, so mad. Well, brah, if you take a look at the people giving me -1's, 90% of 'em are either 13-year-olds, or morons. Or both. So how the hell did they get in? You'd rather have retard preteens be spokespeople for this clan, just so long as their nice? Interesting.

You gotta get out more often and realize people aren't all bubbly and nice. Get over it.

Honestly look at all the disrespect when people -1 him. He can't take criticism whatsoever and if someone -1s him he goes off insulting them without just leaving it alone. I can't believe people are +1ing even after all the disrespect hes shown.

General Server MOTD/Community Rules.

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

Honestly look at all the disrespect when people -1 him. He can't take criticism whatsoever and if someone -1s him he goes off insulting them without just leaving it alone. I can't believe people are +1ing even after all the disrespect hes shown.

I'm thoroughly concerned for you, little guy. Why are you on the internetz so late? I think it's nappy time.

Here's an edit for your edit, Dino: There's a difference between somebody trolling and you generally just being mad at somebody 'cause you suck at arguing.

I'm thoroughly concerned for you, little guy. Why are you on the internetz so late? I think it's nappy time.

Disrespecting members will get you no where in the clan dude. Keep it up see how long it takes before you get banned for excessive disrespect.

Here's an edit for your edit, Dino: There's a difference between somebody trolling and you generally just being mad at somebody 'cause you suck at arguing.

You know if you could be nicer to people, I mean I get it there's some disagreements... But how about being the bigger person and not being a dick? Stop arguing too Dino.

Disrespecting members will get you no where in the clan dude. Keep it up see how long it takes before you get banned for excessive disrespect.

How about YOU give respect to people in general? Look back at my previous posts. Try and comprehend them. Don't be a stubborn little boy. I'm not going to tiptoe around you just 'cause you think you're something special.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

You know if you could be nicer to people, I mean I get it there's some disagreements... But how about being the bigger person and not being a dick? Stop arguing too Dino.

That's an easy copout - "Just be the bigger person and stop." Well that's a tough one, because if I don't reply to this ignorant kid, he somehow thinks his piece-of-shit reasoning makes sense. I'm applying to join something, I'm going to defend myself and not let people talk shit just 'cause they enjoy trolling.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

[/color]

That's an easy copout - "Just be the bigger person and stop." Well that's a tough one, because if I don't reply to this ignorant kid, he somehow thinks his piece-of-shit reasoning makes sense. I'm applying to join something, I'm going to defend myself and not let people talk shit just 'cause they enjoy trolling.

I'm really tempted to -1 you right now cause of your attitude. I mean just wow bro.

I'm really tempted to -1 you right now cause of your attitude. I mean just wow bro.

Please don't. My life will be ruined.

Then don't be so hostile to everyone, be proactive and be nice to people even when they're not to you.

Stop dude. Just seriously stop, there is a big difference between defending yourself and attacking others.

I have never seen you or never talked to you but it is not hard for someone to figure out that you are very disrespectful just by looking at this thread. I suggest you don't bother with this thread anymore and try again when and only if you change. xg is not some shit clan that accepts people like you. Don't even bother replying anymore. It will only increase the chance for you to be forum banned.