Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

INB4 Mass Freekill

I did it. Totally an honest mistake. Im having pings in the 300-500's because of a storm and how far away my wireless router is.

Im lagging, I hear face away, do this by 725, came out of medic on Black Ops, 2 cells closest to me werent complying so i fired with a para -.- I killed 5 people, and the realized I was wrong (and that orders apparently were take a step out, face away, do a 180), was slayed as soon as I said "My Bad" and immediately switched myself to T. Jay Breezey ct banned me for a day which is totally fine.

I apologized in server, and im apologizing again here.

MY BAD.

I really dont wanna hear about this for the next week. It was an honest mistake and those who know me know I wouldnt purposefully break the rules.

Also, its hailing. Neat.

Nope, not forgiven. Lol jk I love ya buddy <3

I can vouch for this since I was on when it happened, plus it was a honest mistake, it wasn't like he did it on purpose for no reason whatsoever

^^^ cause he wants to clear up any trouble hes caused before one of the Ts he killed/ or mod that does not think highly of him posts a ban request on him or something. In Honesty, it happens from time to time, not all of us have the "perfect" connection.

WE ALL STILL LOVE YOU!but is this considered mass freekill I thought like 8 t's died that when its considered a mass freekill.

Just depends on the person. If it's about around 4 to 5 people, I see it as mass