Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Arthman Abusing

He has threatened to CT ban before on players who do not have mics. After I got on his case for that he insulted me non-stop for atleast 15 minutes. Not only does he threaten players with freekilling, banning, and mute/gagging. He also abuses admin chat. He has on multiple occasions right before leaving a game said "cya motherfuckers" in admin chat. And he does this ALL THE TIME!

i think arthman shouldve mabye have handled a little differently but you shouldnt argue with him it just causes more confusion + hes a admin and has more authority and if he feels its nessary to team switch all cts that dont have mics then he should be able to do it -1

Well, back to topic -1 if you are talking about kbohack I was there, yes arthman was a little harsh on him, but kbo completely ignored him and I could see how arthman got mad at him.

ok duplolas, you are autistic. I never threathened to ban ANYBODY. all i did was swap an 8 years old that kept spamming on CT to t.

freekilling, banning, and mute/gagging.
And i dont do that, as i dont play CT.

you also said "that he insulted me non-stop" I never insulted you son. Dont think that you are a good admin, cuz you are not. All you do is look after trouble with other mods/admin. I see why SOO many people keep a hatred for you. you are simply ANNOYING. You dont even get the rules right (for exemple, the "mass freekill" on which you didnt even ban the guy, you were just like yeah ban him) Next time i get proofs on you, You are going down, Badmin.

arthmanabuse should work.

And i dont do that, as i dont play CT.

Also. In the demo im pretty sure you were on CT.

Also thanks for insulting me another time thus proving my point. Then you go ahead and threaten me and call me a badman. Are you trying to fucking start a flame war? Because this is the attitude you have in game. You dont take things serious and act like you can do what ever the fuck you want because you have div in minecraft.

You dont even get the rules right (for exemple, the "mass freekill" on which you didnt even ban the guy, you were just like yeah ban him)

I asked you to do it for me because I was warden and you were dead at the time! ALSO HE KILLED 3 PLAYERS "If a person comes on the server and free-kills a few, that is a team-bannable offence for 1440 minutes exactly."

AND YOU KEPT POSTING "If the person performs a mass freekill and doesn't leave, that is a perm TEAM ban. Anyone who comes on to the server and freekills more then 2 and leaves right after, is also a perm ban." He never left! And a few is 3! Which now makes me think that you might even have perm team banned players before for killing 3.

As for the player you team switched, he held down his mic by accident the first round by accident, you then used !pass to switch it to another player. He didnt call warden the next round, he only talked for 30 seconds of less and you told him to stfu, threatened to team ban, and then team switched him instead.

*Edit: You were on CT. If you watch the demo you talked when you were CT thus proving you were a CT. Also as for the map before, I said "Cts are no longer allowed to help Ts" as it was a skill jump race and he was showing a shortcut. He then proceeded to tell them to "jump on the crates" as quickly as he could to try to get away with it. Which is another time where you wernt only on CT, you broke a rule and then refused to slay yourself.

Ok, i was on the day i heard you saying you would make an abuse thread,i joined after the kid got moved to T for his mic,but only thing i saw him abuse was all chat and only ONCE that day,-1 since its not rlly much to make an abuse thread for. Also i never heard him threaten anyone except me cuz i was pissing him off(LOLOLOL) And it wasnt any serious threat either.

any serious threat either.
i was dead serious.

*Edit: You were on CT. If you watch the demo you talked when you were CT thus proving you were a CT. Also as for the map before, I said "Cts are no longer allowed to help Ts" as it was a skill jump race and he was showing a shortcut. He then proceeded to tell them to "jump on the crates" as quickly as he could to try to get away with it. Which is another time where you wernt only on CT, you broke a rule and then refused to slay yourself.
and i stopped when you said no CT helping. and then you tried to get an admin in to FREEslay me.

ok duplolas, you are autistic... - I never insulted you son.

XD Sorry, thought that was hilarious. Anyway, the situation could have been handled better but I'll have to say the T in question, hbohacks, has mic spammed before and I've had to mute him once before. So I'll have to -1 this because the guy in question is sketchy and I think if two admins go at it, they should be solving this on their own terms in teamspeak or in steam chat. Either way, both these guys haven't caused much of a problem when I'm on so I have no reason to plus one this. :3

teamspeak or in steam
Im not talking to him nymore, all he does is start shits and lie. Oh, did i forget he's also extremly annoying and doesnt know the rules?

When i first played xG the first admin i ever saw was arthman, and i've been in xG a good year and a half - 2 years ago,if he abused he would have been demoted a LONG time ago. He has been with xG for awhile now,and im sure he knows what hes doing