Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Removal of LWC in FACTION

Arthman, this is a pledge to please remove lwc from the faction world. A ton of people agree with me and want this.

It makes it impossible to raid with this on, because you can't get anything from anybody's chest no matter what you do if its protected. Which defeats the point of faction in general. No access to chests=no loot = no fun :/

Even without lwc in factions, you can still make individual ownership of chests within the faction, ( kind of) by allowing people to own certain claimed lands within the faction.

So basically arth, can you please remove lwc. We want to raid. And we can't do that if its enabled. Thanks :s

@@Arthman

I don't think there has ever been a factions world with lwc on it... ever.

Sure, LWC has it's benefits, but it's not fun to sit around in your base all day. we need SOMETHING to get us to raid.

Killing others is fun sure, but we want to get EVERYTHING. :3

there honestly SHOULD be lwc , however, we need a lockpick plugin. In some servers, they have shears where you right click on chest and you have a 1/10th chance to break open the chest. I think if you fail, you lose 1 heart.

Well what reflex said could work.. but you would have to make it so that tnt can still destroy lwc protected chests otherwise its pointless. Imo it would be better to just remove it as a whole in factions.

Especially since the point of claiming lands is to protect your chests. With lwc its like free land protection everywhere which defeats the point of having the power system etc.

i am gonna get some Lockpicks in here and MAYBE career

Does lockpick work with faction protection? I know it works with lwc, but if you keep that there you basically have two different protections that conflict with each other. Maybe still remove lwc and just have lock picks work with faction protection? Technically, this makes faction protection less reliable. But what the hell, factions all about raiding/getting raided.

This way, people can still use tnt to blow up faction protected things (bc normally tnt doesn't have any effect on anything if an lwc item is in range) and people are forced to use the faction system and use their power to get any form of item protection.

So that people don't get protection (lwc) for free, and they are made to actually play the faction way by using their members and using their power.

So, maybe that or just remove lwc as a whole like we suggested :P