Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

jb_station (the version is in link)

Well a decent while ago we had a map called station, it was a pretty fun map, pool, disco, soccer, simon says, 4 corners, obstacle course, etc. maybe even a climb if i remeber correct, but it used to be one of the better maps imo, Im not gonna talk long with this, just look at map, and post opinions.

Noticing it wont let me post link, dunno why, but ill make a post on this thread where it will hopefully show up

EDIT: Should have tagged people before, just now doing it @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo

+1. Looked it up and managed to find it. Seems like a pretty cool map, and we certainly need some new maps because we haven't had a new map added in ages. We need something to break up the constant Vipinthemix, Carceris and Lego_Jail.

its either the maps we have are good so we play them all the time or suck so bad we rtv them right when we join, i think any map that is new and has GOOD map games would be acceptable

Just edit the map and map multiple cells with vents going out to different places. Should take a few hours, not really a lot of work :cat:

It's only one cell, so it would take a lot of editing.

@@Gkoo

Just edit the map and map multiple cells with vents going out to different places. Should take a few hours, not really a lot of work :cat:

It's only one cell, so it would take a lot of editing.

@@Gkoo

How? Remove the entire cell, then either make one cell, copy and paste it 10 times, or just copy another cell block from a different space-themed map and paste it into there, and just blend em together.

Give credit though!

Sign in to follow this