MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG | MineCrack [DC]

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:41345874

Information:

If papi can be unbanned then I should to. (CT)

#FreeCrack2013

I +1 this, because some of you may say "too soon", but papichulo was unbanned not longer after what happened with him massing, their situation is pretty much similar, neither left the server. So I +1 this on fairness, and opinion since i think hes not a bad CT, he just planned on playing CS GO instead of CSS.

I +1 this, because some of you may say "too soon", but papichulo was unbanned not longer after what happened with him massing, their situation is pretty much similar, neither left the server. So I +1 this on fairness, and opinion since i think hes not a bad CT, he just planned on playing CS GO instead of CSS.

It's been quite a while since I've been unbanned originally and since I originally got banned. Nearly a month now. Also I got banned already from cs:go, aiming for cs:s.

Yeah, but some consider that soon, also idk what you meant by banned on CS GO, i thought you got unbanned from both for CT, but you just werent allowed to go to it on CSS

Yeah, but some consider that soon, also idk what you meant by banned on CS GO, i thought you got unbanned from both for CT, but you just werent allowed to go to it on CSS

I meant unbanned.

And I'm aiming to be unbanned from CS:S