kbraszzz

Psa - Required +1's /updated Jailbreak Motd

This way people can stop asking questions, I hope.

If Lee can do it anyone can.

Required +1's

During a talk with Nomulous I felt the division needed 10 vouchs due to the overflow of members.

Nomulous stated he had no opinion on the matter.

The CL's were never consulted and I apologize for this.

Especially @Forest You'll be a CL forever.

Updated Jailbreak MOTD

The Jailbreak Motd has had a little bit of a update.

To prevent confusion in the next several days I want to address the significant changes here.

A good chunk of the general rules are in there since the people that really need to read them never read them.

Engineer can't spam Alt fire.

More simple things that REALLY REALLY don't need to be said. "You can't kill reds on a freeday if they are just following you" "Etc"

No same back to back LR's

custom LR’s must be approved by staff.

Staff has the right to request that you choose another LR. Staff must have a valid reason for doing so.

Oh right

call me a brony again and i'll punch you in your fudgeing giraffe long neck

You can't even reach Mrs. Brony Lord. you're like 4 feet tall and weigh a maximum of 60 pounds.

You can't even reach Mrs. Brony Lord. you're like 4 feet tall and weigh a maximum of 60 pounds.

maximum implying its impossible for me to gain weight, thats not even possible you fucking furry.

maximum implying its impossible for me to gain weight, thats not even possible you fudgeing furry.

maximum does not imply that, in this case maximum refers to the fact I am estimating your weight, I do not know your exact weight, however I am saying currently it is not over 60. you fucking brony bitch. go back to sucking rabid's phat cock.

P.S. I'm not a furry, I have common sense

maximum does not imply that, in this case maximum refers to the fact I am estimating your weight, I do not know your exact weight, however I am saying currently it is not over 60. you fudgeing brony bitch. go back to sucking rabid's phat cock.

P.S. I'm not a furry, I have common sense

The fact that you are making such a retarded estimate shows your intellect has not gone up ever since you got beat up in kindergarten. Why don't you go back to furry island you fucking fag.

The fact that you are making such a retarded estimate shows your intellect has not gone up ever since you got beat up in kindergarten. Why don't you go back to furry island you fudgeing homo.

Actually, the estimate seems to be pretty on point. Just ask anyone who has seen your scrawny albino-white self on tinychat. I'd love to sit here and show you how intelligent I am, because it's something you will never be able to achieve yourself. But I have better things to do.

; ) I hope you know I am kidding as well. Except about the brony lord part.

Actually, the estimate seems to be pretty on point. Just ask anyone who has seen your scrawny albino-white self on tinychat. I'd love to sit here and show you how intelligent I am, because it's something you will never be able to achieve yourself. But I have better things to do.

; ) I hope you know I am kidding as well. Except about the brony lord part.

god forbid I try to end this joke AND YOU KEEP GOING you completely fucking SAAIEYTEWU'TAEOT8U7-223tu2lh.

god forbid I try to end this joke AND YOU KEEP GOING you completely fudgeing SAAIEYTEWU'TAEOT8U7-223tu2lh.

You posted yours right before I hit the post reply button, and it was a nigger and made me read it too. so I got upset.