SoloMofo

Anime

After catching my self up with Naruto i realized it was pretty disappointing and i needed some thing else to watch so i started searching around for cool anime's. So from keeping my self from watching a bunch of anime's to see witch one's r interesting i wanted to see if people here can give me a few good ones. i already found one its called GTO(great teacher onizuka) its really cool and interesting so what anime's would u recommend for me or any one in general.

Kagerou Project.

Also, @SoloMofo (Naruto) My guess is that either the last episode that just passed was the last filler, or we have 1-2 more, MAYBE 3 if they decide that it's gonna show us shit we already know.

EDIT: Angel Beats

Lets see, actionwise there is Gurren Laggan, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece is another big shonen anime you might like if your a narutoads fan.

Just General good anime: Kagerou Project, Angle Beats, Sword Art Online (High Quality Shit), Log Horizon, Demon King Daimyo, HighSchool DxD (both seasons and the OVA's), Madoka Magica, Black Bullet, My Teenage RomCom SNAFU, Oreimo. Come find the anime room on teamspeak for like every recomendation you could possibly want

Ping Pong: The animation.

Sadly, I'm not joking. The most artistic, realistic, and interesting anime series to me this season is about Ping Pong. The art may be off-putting to most people, but I'd suggest giving the first three episodes a try, the characters and plot so far is interesting enough for me to keep waiting for the next episode.