SirTurdle

New Lct Plugin Op

is the new lct plugin op as shit?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. is the new lct plugin op as shit?

• Yes plz change
    • No way

I.... [Edit] hp..... crits..... and a saxxy?? 2000 hp itself is too much hp, and CRITS??? I really think this plugin needs to be tweaked. Jb1 became a server favoring the blues, giving them even more reason to run away from reds

EDIT: Now has 1000 hp. Its alot better than it was, still wondering about peoples opinions tho

It is now 1000 hp and is goes down over time anyways. Blues never actually finished a last ct, I have only seen it twice. The first round with the last ct plugin the reds still won. I like it. Also favoring blues? Red win a shit on and there are still times were there are rebellions back to back to back. Blues are not favored what so ever. You can say that because ammo drops and blah blah blah. Blue can still be frustrating

Here, people the shitfest of people complaining, let's put it into this perspective, and a great example of people calling stuff OP.

Let's look at, the original Last CT plan. Any class, with the stock amount of health, is put up against all reds in an effort to kill themselves. Now regardless of what class you are, if you are put against 10 people, you will die. So what the plugin enables you to do, is effectively fight 5 scouts at once, but with 1 gun that does slightly more damage. So now, instead of a lucky crit to kill the poor running Last CT, it becomes a team effort, because ya know, rebelling is a team effort.

Let's look at, adding blue outlines. I added it, everyone complained it was OP, now here comes the time where everyone is used to it, and it's not an issue. The same thing will result in this, I have brought more balance into becoming a Last CT to fend off of Ts. As the Ts know where the Last CT person is, they can plan strategy instead of bumrushing a person who's fast and has crits.

Let's look at, CSS/CS:GO, this plugin has existed for them, and is even more overpowered than my version, making it unless you have an aimbot, nearly impossible to kill the last ct. With infinite ammo, and an SMG (on CS:GO for what I know), and no one complains about that. So before people start complaining, put it into your feet, if you were the Last CT, would you want to have a fair chance, given more power to fight off everyone who wants to chase you down, pan you, stab you (which 1 backstab still kills you), shoot you, blow you up, set you on fire?

I think it's actually a really great plugin, I have no idea why you would even think that it's "op". The LCT only starts with 1000hp and is automatically made a scout, not to mention that they're up against several reds. It's not like its a heavy that gets super speed and noclip. All it is is a scout with extra health and crits. I have no reason to believe that this plugin should be removed so yeah ggnore. I think its great. This thread should be more about thanking Nomulous for adding it than bitching at the idea. @Nomulous i think its gr8 *highfive* :llama: