Fink

Am I Ready For Freddy?

Is fink ready for freddy  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is fink ready for freddy

• lolno
    • lolyes

As someone who has made it to night 7, and have a routine down that has ALMOST led me to victory on 20/20/20/20 countless times, this game stops being scary at around Night 4 and starts just being muscle memory.

Good game though. Highly recommend.

Once you get so far it gets easier as you develop a routine (as mentioned above). But there will always be one cheeky fucker who will spook you every now and then, and that's Freddy (or golden Freddy should you have the misfortune of "activating" him).

Make sure to check dat Pirate Cove ;)

Once you get so far it gets easier as you develop a routine (as mentioned above). But there will always be one cheeky fudgeer who will spook you every now and then, and that's Freddy (or golden Freddy should you have the misfortune of "activating" him).

Make sure to check dat Pirate Cove ;)

The pirate cove fox scares the fuck out of me when ever i notice the curtain is completely open. And i have activated the Golden Freddy multiple times. I regret it every single time

Foxy is nothing to worry about. Any of the first 6 nights, if your routine includes checking Freddy's position, then switching to the cove to check Foxy, you are pretty much set.

The key to Foxy is to wait for his curtain to be completely open, then check the screen right underneath it, drop the screen immediately and close the left door. After you hear the second knock, it's safe to open.

The REAL challenge is night 7 at 20/20/20/20, where you literally have to close the right door EVERY TIME YOU CHECK THE SCREEN.

Yellow Freddy literally made me piss myself and foxy (on first night 20/20/20/20 mode) made me pass out so yeah. Watch your health and use the shitroom regularly to avoid hazards