Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hey guys! I've been thinking about joining xG for a while now, and was instructed by Kbrazz to make a new submission thread, so here it is!

Just to go ahead and get some things out of the way:

Firstly - My brother, who goes by "Eddie" on Steam, and I share our Steam account. We only have one gaming computer in the house, and don't want to go through the trouble of making a whole other account and buying the same games, so we share this account and are known as two different people. He doesn't really go on any xG servers and will not be applying for membership at this time, so he will not wear the clan tag when he is online.

Secondly- I also want to go ahead and say that I will be going off to college in late January next year, and will not have access to games on steam until August (as far as I know at this point in time). I am fully prepared to say goodbye to the community at that time, as I will not have access to the servers and therefore will not be able to be active. However! If it's permitted I can still be, and will try my best to be active on the forums, but we can talk about that later. :p

If either or both of what I've just mentioned above is going to be an issue regarding acquiring membership, I understand. (Also I literally have not be active on any type of forum since I was about 12 (yes, I'm serious) , so forgive me for acting like a huge newbie on here lol :()