Moosty

An Unfortunate Goodbye

Not to xG, but to my computer. I spilt tea on my laptop. I did everything I could to save it, and it will still turn on and boot properly, but the keyboard is shorted and altogether fucked. It might improve in the next couple of days but I doubt it, and I can't even type my password to log in so I doubt an external keyboard would help. I probably wouldn't even be able to get it working without getting past the password. So I'm living without a computer until this one starts working again or I figure something else out. I'll miss tf2 and teamspeak so come visit me on the forums while I'm being an active DM. Not really much else to say here, I'm actually pretty depressed about this.

RIP Moosty's laptop 2013-2015

@metalslug53 sorry bae :(

@Kart stay beautiful like the true Carl you are

@Bach I'll actually miss you

@ChickenPanda @Ohstopyou you guys are great, find a good heavy ringer, none of these xG scrubs, and go 3-5 the dream.

@kbraszzz I don't know how but try and hold everything together on the servers you're our only hope

I honestly blame the brits I brew my own tea one damn time and this happens.

Damn sorry to hear, I hope you'll get it fixed soon

also

I honestly blame the brits I brew my own tea one damn time and this happens.

you mean the english, right?

right?

Damn sorry to hear, I hope you'll get it fixed soon

also

you mean the english, right?

right?

Whichever one did the whole East India Company thing and monopolized tea in the first place

Just buy a used keyboard from a thrift store. It will still work, I can promise you that. You're wasting your money to get a new computer, or a keyboard installed.

It might improve in the next couple of days

Not a chance. Tea is kinda sticky and gets in the keyboard cracks everywhere. Speaking from experience here. RIP laptop. :C

@ChickenPanda @Ohstopyou you guys are great, find a good heavy ringer, none of these xG scrubs, and go 3-5 the dream.

If you guys are still looking for a substitute until Moosty gets back, try this guy. He's pretty fun to be around and a great Heavy to boot.

You contributions to this world will not be forgotten... your death..not in vain. Also have you tried taking it apart and vacuuming any excess moisture away? @Moosty

Well. Shit. Thats why KB told me not to spill tea on my keyboard. Sucks buddy. But yeah, do what I do. I use a wireless keyboard and mouse on my laptop. Works perfectly. At this point I'm only using my laptop as a tower

Or encase your laptop in rice. At night, asians will flock to your house and fix your laptop @Insane

asain has confirmed