Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Strawberry Dragon

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:58547857

Rules Broken:

trying to instigate a pointless fight

Evidence:

Long story short i joined trade gaming to play for a bit, later on im asked if i was still salty from the demotion by healix and vixen who i did not provoke at all to get this response. @Goblins was there to see it. This isn't vixens first time being disrespectful to me or other players including some staff.

here's a chat log for vixen

and one for healix

But there were times when you were mod you let fights just happen, saying to "let them deal with it" ._.

And now that someone is trying to start a little argument (this isn't even an argument tbh) you get mad and want them banned?

I mean, I get it if it's a repeated offense and stuff for being disrespectful and shit, but come in. Just learn to ignore things like that ._.

That wasn't people having their opinions on staff. That was two players trying to get Flareon to snap by making fun of him for getting demoted.

Regardless of why Flareon was demoted, that gives no reason for players to harass him about it. That isn't needed.

@Hachi, there is a rule for player disrespect and options for making threads like these. Flareon felt as he was justified to make one, so he did. Not to get them banned because Flareon knew he didn't have enough evidence, but more of a showing of what he goes through on the servers now.

The kid just wants to be left alone and doesn't want people nit picking him for making dumb reasons.

Honestly, you can probably close this thread now because it's only to grab the administrator's eyes.

This is funny, because I sent Flareon the promo/demo link, after that he removed me. Which then made me wonder when he came onto the server if he was butthurt. Gg best reason I've seen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA