Edit History

SyrixCoffeeWolf

SyrixCoffeeWolf

34 minutes ago, Vexx said:

I don't necessarily understand why people are pushing for a permanent ban on this guy over a bit of BM in chat. It doesn't even look like what he said was actually directed at anyone, and simply general opinions on "furries" themselves.

IMO, stuff like BM'ing is only ok if either everyone's in on it or doesn't really care that much about it. Even if what he's talking about is just furries in general, that doesn't really make what he's saying ok because some of our staff and regulars are furries. In general, I'm ok with jokes, but like I said before, it's to the point where I'm not sure if he even is just doing "BM" at this point, I'm sorta thinking that he's serious about some of the stuff he's saying.

SyrixCoffeeWolf

SyrixCoffeeWolf

29 minutes ago, Vexx said:

I don't necessarily understand why people are pushing for a permanent ban on this guy over a bit of BM in chat. It doesn't even look like what he said was actually directed at anyone, and simply general opinions on "furries" themselves.

IMO, stuff like BM'ing is only ok if either everyone's in on it or doesn't really care that much about it. Even if what he's talking about is just furries in general, that doesn't really make what he's saying ok because some of our staff and regulars are furries. Not to mention like I said before, it's to the point where I'm not sure if he even is just doing "BM" at this point, I'm sorta thinking that he's serious about some of the stuff he's saying.