Sign in to follow this  
CarnivoreJJS

Hello everyone.

My name is Carnivore and I'm one of the VjB admins, and due to the transfer and the document I read I'll also be joining the administrative ranks of the most glorious xG servers. I look forward to meeting and serving you all.

Hi der >:) Wanna shake my hand? hehehehehe.

I'm a veteran (Joined may last year), and I'm an admin for xG's CS:S servers. I look forward to having you in the clan :)

im serbian, co leader of xg along with aegean, and im better than all the ppl who replied, lol jkz, good to have u aboard the team, read the motd for the servers and stuff so u know what rules are and stuff but im guessing uve already done so

Welcome to xG, I am the unofficial silverware of xG so use a spork.. or i will hunt you down :D, on the other hand. i have been with a xG for a while and enjoy playing with the members, I am active on JB server so feel free to drop by and play a game with me :].

Hey there. I am a man of many name. STALKER, Sarah Kerrigan, Wolfeh, Arthman. I have been in xG for about a year, and admin for a REAL long time. Im glad to have you in here. Consider adding me if you ever need help / need somebody to come help you when you are alone on JB (it TENDS to get heavy and usualy, multiple admins are required)