Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

ARMA II Division?

every patches dayz add can be fucked up and VERY DEMANDING. For exemple, the recent patch that forced gamers to push game view at 10000 (usualy is around 6000 for high end comps) Forced MANY servers to close.

Could we possibly have a div set up for it on the website even if we dont have a server of our own?

I was thinking we could have just a general discussion and then have another one for people who want to meet up in game so that they can team up or trade items and what not.

But if that cant be done maybe just adding some rooms for ARMA in TS3 would be nice.

+1 because its not a bad idea. if i had the game now that would even be better. all i hear about nowadays is people saying shit like "OMG ARMA2ASHDKASJHDUDHIKDHASKDKASDKJ" so yeah...

Yo I just got DayZ and lost as f****. I need help bad lol, add me on steam xAkiox who ever wants to team up.

In other news, if anybody wants to buy me arma 2... ^.^ Feel free :P

Meh I'm just kiddin. (kinda) But anyways, If my comp can run arma 2, I'm gonna buy it when I get home and It would be pretty sweet to get a shit ton of xG members together and play a huge day z session :3