Penugar

ISP Issues

Ever since i got my spiffy broadband internet i have been having connection issues i.e timing out. This has been happening for seven months I would happen only once or twice then it grows to where its impossible to do anything without timing out. This has always happened ever since i have had Time Warner cable. I have even gone through 3 modems and i still have this problem. I come here on my shitty DSL Earthlink internet asking if anyone else has them and has issues with them. I don't really know what to since they are a monopoly where i live. Should i call them and yell at them? I don't really want them in my house again just to tell em to make sure my modem is plugged in right.

Or should i switch to another internet provider? If so Who should i switch to and are you happy with them?

I Would really like some advice on solving this issue

P.S I live in Dallas, Texas

P.S.S: I will be obliviously inactive for an unknown amount time until this issue is fixed.

What type of modem do you have? Docxis 2.0 became outdated last year, might want to invest in a Docxis 3.0 works the same plugs, but fix the problem for me. Faggot