Stence

Why is my mom such a fucking bitch..

Here is the story. I was just sitting down, playing some TF2. My mom asked me to help her get some groceries, no biggy. Just let me turn off my game, I told her. I pressed the power button, that was it. I walked out, and she says" GET STARTED!" I thought"what the hell is your problem?" She hadn't even made the slightest motion to take 1 bag herself.

Okay, mabye she is just in a bad mood, yeah that's it, I thought to myself. After carrying about ten bags in at once, she yelled" You aren't DONE YET? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I was suprised. I've NEVER seen my mom like this. Most people would go ballistic and start swearing her out, but, no, I respect my elders, i'm not going to yell at my mom.

I made sure not to make the mistake of leaving more bags this time. I put as many bags as I could on my body, but one more remained. Fuck, I knew what was going to happen. "YOU LEFT ONE! AND I'M NOT WAITING ALL DAY!!!!" Still, I kept my cool.

After getting the bags put in, and we were in the house, her voice lowered but she still was talking shit to me. "Put the grocieries away! And don't be as slow as you were before!". I was getting a little angry. "Um, Mom, could you help alittle?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?(back to yelling it seems)"I BROUGHT IN ALMOST ALL OF THEM! YOU ONLY TOOK 4!" I was angry now." What do you mean? I took all of them in while you stood there and bossed me around!"

Oh lord, she exploded." YOU LITTLE BASTARD! YOU NEVER BACK TALK TO ME! I FUCKING PROVIDE YOU WITH A HOUSE AND FOOD UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT(I haven't even graduated high school yet, how can I live on my own?) BUT YOU JUST INSIST WITH STAYING HERE EATING ALL OF MY FOOD! WHO GAVE YOU EVERTHING YOU EVER HAD? ME! NOW, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

I was bursting with rage. She went too far. I punched her in the face, and I think it broke her nose. I was now horrified of what I had done. When my dad walked through the door and saw what I done, he got scared and said "You're moving with your bisexual cousin in Belair."

I waited for a bus and when it came near it wasn't too fresh and had dirt in the mirror. If anything I could say it was expensive, but I thought nah, forget it, fuck paying a fare!

I pulled up to the condo about seven or eight and said "why did I come so early I should have come late" I looked at his condo, I was finally there, and he said Yo homes welcome to Belair!