Lithium

Lithium - Counter-strike

Starting about 5 years ago I started my own HL2DM RP server. If you dont know that uses essentially the same version of the source engine as CSS does, and the RP servers require custom configs and setup for every map. Sourcemod works exactly the same in CSS as it does HL2DM, plugins, maps, everything. I ran it from my home pc for a while, until I stopped that to work on maps for a friend's server, of which I was only admin on. For pretty much the next 3 years (on and off) I ran the server (on my own a lot of the time), re-setting everything up every time we switched providers or after we shut down the server for a while, which was fairly often with how much we shut everything down and started over.

From all that, I know how to setup servers with sourcemod/metamod, add plugins, add maps, add admins, server.cfg (or any config file) etc. I also did some basic scripting for sourcemod but haven't for a while. I've run test servers on CSS and HL2Dm for testing my maps.

@Sojodak was someone who played on those servers so he can vouch for me. Anyways, from past examples, it doesnt seem like the CSS DL's have had to know anything at all about servers so..

cough, yea he did, he modded, admined, even mapped most maps on hld2m rp servers, recently he also hosted a popular rp server called immortal rp, dead now cause no one can appreciate a damn good mod, but yea i can vouche, even though you dont know me cough

Anyways, from past examples, it doesnt seem like the CSS DL's have had to know anything at all about servers so..

What do you mean? They ALL knew what they were doing, and they did pretty much everything. @Bleed can confirm.