Joshi3

Donator Privileges

He's thinking of the !hats !trails thing with the hat packs, that we had before hub, but anyways it's actually under construction(Not exactly going fast, but it its), i was on slide race testing it with other admins and it was pretty much OK

Its because hubs been down for idk i lost count after 3 days... but its being worked on........

It has been down for a few months. And unless im wrong silence said he is not working on it. Only working on tf2. So unless we find someone to code it we are not going to have hub.

Its because hubs been down for idk i lost count after 3 days... but its being worked on........

It has been down for a few months. And unless im wrong silence said he is not working on it. Only working on tf2. So unless we find someone to code it we are not going to have hub.

ondjfjskdidisjskmdjfjdjsjdjekskduskehfufjwnfjfiskdjrjrjdm.

@@Rhododendron why would you fuck us over like that

now im sad

Gentlemen, the time has come. The time has come to learn how to code.

.. What, no, I'm not doing that shiz. Cuss on that. I don't know nothin' bout coding.

.. What, no, I'm not doing that shiz. Cuss on that. I don't know nothin' bout coding.

actually....

im kind of learning how to code and yea

actually....

Div Leader material right here.

actually....

lol i wish

Div Leader material right here.

actually....

You couldn't even inject a script into the server files when we were working on the DayZ server, what are you learning now?