John

Previously banned player.

Today Duckii logged onto CS:S. If I remember correctly was she not permanently banned from everything? STEAM_0:0:35444450 that's her steam ID and she was in fact online today Xeno Gamers - Search .

Unfortunately, searching bans never works for me even with the players steam ID. That should probably be fixed, anyways.

@@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Rhododendron @@DarkWolf6052

If I'm wrong then disregard this, but I'm pretty sure she was permanently banned from anything xG.

There wasn't any sort of punishment dealt regarding Duckii, so no, she wasn't permanently banned. Come to think of it, I don't know if it was discussed with the Higher-Ups. All I know is that Duckii had managed to get a hold of her powers and abuse them by banning people she disliked (namely mentioned above) after resigning as Co-Leader. Did it in a sad attempt to pass off as "Console" too, but it was painfully obvious (replaced the L with a capitalized i).

As far as I know, there wasn't a punishment dealt for this. If serb doesn't recall her being banned, then I doubt @@Rhododendron does either. So I guess no, she isn't supposed to be banned (although I question why no sort of punishment was dealt).

There wasn't any sort of punishment dealt regarding Duckii, so no, she wasn't permanently banned. Come to think of it, I don't know if it was discussed with the Higher-Ups. All I know is that Duckii had managed to get a hold of her powers and abuse them by banning people she disliked (namely mentioned above) after resigning as Co-Leader. Did it in a sad attempt to pass off as "Console" too, but it was painfully obvious (replaced the L with a capitalized i).

As far as I know, there wasn't a punishment dealt for this. If serb doesn't recall her being banned, then I doubt @@Rhododendron does either. So I guess no, she isn't supposed to be banned (although I question why no sort of punishment was dealt).

when-my-dishes-get-dirty-i-get-new-dishes-when-my-bitches-get-dirty-i-get-new-bitches-thumb.jpg.33ad7e7261aa6f768206dabda26cab66.jpg

She permed me 2 times & Brian once.. Im pretty sure that should warrant a perm ban.

I had to go into reserve powers that silence forgot to take off, talk to Duckii, where she then rebanned all of us, and changed her name to Zeal and Console, etc. I want her perm'd, especially since she said she's never coming back. Just ban her and leave her alone.

well, we should defiantly talk with Duckii, as she should be banned for it but, it happened so long ago, i dont even remember it anymore lel

Ban Time

You should never use a permanent ban unless it is for the following reasons:

The person broke the rules (hacking, scripting etc).

The person performed a massive freekill and fled.

The person advertised another server (for example their own community server)

The person has made a serious threat against the community or another (ddos, hacking etc)

If the person does not fall into this criteria, they should NOT be getting permanently banned.

Does "abusing" admin powers fall under one of these somehow?

Not all abuse is the same.

Something like a freemute isnt gonna get you permd, something like leaving xG and using your powers to free-ban people, will get you perm'd.

Serious forms of abuse result in permanent bans and immediate demotion. But, she was a Co-Leader so they have more leniency. I just thought we had banned her but I guess I remembered incorrectly...

Anyways, I'm just going to go ahead and close this as I was mistaken.