Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

kregeloh2000

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:69246392

Rules Broken:

Freekilling/Freekilling multiple + Disconecting/etc

Evidence:

Guy just freekilled two players and then disconnected... John was debating banning him for a day or a week. I think went with day for now.

I am requesting a far longer server ban or a Perm CT ban, or both.

The guy has been server banned once before two weeks ago and CTbanned nine times for not knowing the rules but mostly for freekilling

Server bans:

CT bans:

I was just playing with the guy like an hour ago. I didn't see him freekill or anything but most of the times he would rebel hunt without saying it or be away from Ts when the rest of the CTs were watching them.

+1 John hasn't denied that he didn't do any of those things and the facts speak for themselves

I was just playing with the guy like an hour ago. I didn't see him freekill or anything but most of the times he would rebel hunt without saying it or be away from Ts when the rest of the CTs were watching them.

+1 John hasn't denied that he didn't do any of those things and the facts speak for themselves

I'm so confused lol. matsi made this for an increased ban. I just banned him for a day since it was such a dumb reason to leave to avoid a one day ct ban. But after seeing all of his ct bans from the past a month ct ban actually does sound good if that's what yall want instead.

I'm so confused lol. matsi made this for an increased ban. I just banned him for a day since it was such a dumb reason to leave to avoid a one day ct ban. But after seeing all of his ct bans from the past a month ct ban actually does sound good if that's what yall want instead.

Like I said in game: Logically since normally if someone freekilled two people they would get a day CT ban, since he left afterwards it should be a day server ban... but then after seeing his 9 previous day/week ct bans... pretty much all for freekilling, it's obvious that he isn't learning anything and the punishment should be raised.

Live long and prosper

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSREraYqmZrZlcJtkcH4jHVexGLyQ7CylywL9fOubWAlny9Kjb-

This was discussed before

1 freekill + leaving without slay/punishment is a day server ban

2 freekills + leaving with no punishment is 1 week ct ban

3+ is perm

IDK how many he killed, but john is saying it would've been a 1 day ct ban so ill assume 2 freekills.

+1 for week ban

This was discussed before

1 freekill + leaving without slay/punishment is a day server ban

2 freekills + leaving with no punishment is 1 week ct ban

3+ is perm

IDK how many he killed, but john is saying it would've been a 1 day ct ban so ill assume 2 freekills.

+1 for week ban

Yeah it was 2 freekills. I'll go ahead and reban him for a week. But I also think a 1 month ct ban sounds good. He seems to not be learning his lesson at all.