Insane

Jarate considered as baiting ?

I know we had this rule that when the blue team throws jarate (or sometimes mad milk) on red team. here are just a few reasons why i think and many others think it should be baiting again.

• A. pisses red off ((((get it piss, jarate is piss hahahahsadhkdbafeih)))))
  • B. applys a weird yellow tint to the screen making it distracting playing games
  • C. there is really no point of just throwing it at red team when they are standing on a yellow line.
  • D. (personally) they use it as a way to lvl up their jarate.
  • E. Some times there is a very unlucky case where CT owns a pyro and a sniper (wielding jarate) sniper throws jarate, and sniper throw jarate thinking either, it will exstigues them or JUST CAUSE. the day ends up ruined with lots of people pissed ( see what i did there) and complaining

It would really be helpful if we could some how put jarate as baiting again in the rules ( how was it removed the first time?)

OR

we can just disable the jarate on the server. (spys: external reward, pda, invis watch)

Also if u haven't read Remove the engy class click the link below

remove the engy class

i can answers any questions if u disagree with any of the ideas

P.S. when will remove the engy class be taken in to affect? for any of those DL, DM reading this

How about making it a slayable offense. Where that, if they are to do so to two or more people for no given reason, they can be slain. If they claim he was rebelling and he needed to be marked, that's not allowed.

How about making it a slayable offense. Where that, if they are to do so to two or more people for no given reason, they can be slain. If they claim he was rebelling and he needed to be marked, that's not allowed.

so "If they claim he was rebelling and he needed to be marked, that's not allowed." not even when their is a rebel?

Implying mods are on JB a lot? That makes me laugh. JB servers are THE WORST for being regulated. Because as you saw the other night Brian, if a mod leaves for a second all hell breaks loose. We need a mandatory set list of rules everyone needs to read before they participate. So if any rules are broken it can just be a kick/temp.

Implying mods are on JB a lot? That makes me laugh. JB servers are THE WORST for being regulated. Because as you saw the other night Brian, if a mod leaves for a second all hell breaks loose. We need a mandatory set list of rules everyone needs to read before they participate. So if any rules are broken it can just be a kick/temp.

I'm adding some other plugins, like votekick, voteban, etc. I'm sure voteslay could easily be implemented.

IMO We really should do something about jarate and the mad milk. There's no need for it in jailbreak and it is super annoying. Also, minigun spin up considered baiting?

Well jarate doesn't do shit, it's just annoying due to the yellow tint, I would say to implement the voteban/kick command, sure if they used it in Crush Game, it would be incredibly unfair due to the colour change.

@@Brian Just saying many people are having fun with the plugins and are just free using them without reason. Example yesterday the same guy kept spamming !voteban and it was really anoying since we could'nt read anything but it; it was spammed Amost 30 times!!!

@@Brian Just saying many people are having fun with the plugins and are just free using them without reason. Example yesterday the same guy kept spamming !voteban and it was really anoying since we could'nt read anything but it; it was spammed Amost 30 times!!!

Enough people would have to type in !voteban/!votekick to ban him, not just one person

I believe his name was krekt or something and he legit had it Ctrl C + Ctrl V ^.^

Ah! Spat was just joking around, he knows that the server doesn't have it

And the worst part? I'm on right now and this dude mass freekilled multiple times. No one is using the voteban command properly and he's still on causing hell. Hence why I've been pushing for more mods for the earlier/later times in the day

And the worst part? I'm on right now and this dude mass freekilled multiple times. No one is using the voteban command properly and he's still on causing hell. Hence why I've been pushing for more mods for the earlier/later times in the day

Well some mods are still in school, most of them still go to school and keep up with they're studies so they really can't do much.

IMO We really should do something about jarate and the mad milk. There's no need for it in jailbreak and it is super annoying. Also, minigun spin up considered baiting?

i dont agree that spinning your mini gun should be redeemed as baiting. UNLESS they are standing right next to u spinning it up, then thats baiting. If they are not near you then it is ok