Jpie112

So, Today I Ate An Onion Sandwich.

Yeah. I was so hungry today, i literally grabbed a white onion and placed it between two slices of bread and began chomping away. I want to know if you guys have ever had to eat something others would find quite unusual due to a dare or starvation. I remember one time i ate a beetroot and mashed potato sandwich and it wasnt that bad. Anyway i need help, i do not think i have enough water to get the taste away. If you could help me with that i'd be delighted.

I used to eat pizza toast by putting 7 slices of pepperoni then layer the top of the bread in cheese. tasted amazing until the day i found a bug in the cheese.

YOU JUST MADE ME LAUGH REALLY LOUDLY IN CLASS AND EVERYONE WAS STARING EXCEPT THE TEACHER BECAUSE SHES LIKE 80 AND DEAF

Once upon a time me and my Grandpa were fishing in the middle of a lake for hours upon hours and we were not going back anytime soon. I got EXTREMELY hungry out on the water but we ate all the snacks we had packed. Eventually I got really desperate and I started rummaging through the bags looking for anything I could possibly eat. Sure enough I pulled out a can with a pop-top lid on it, when I opened it, it turned out to be Sardines. My grandpa had originally packed them for "special bait" but I was so famished I couldn't stop myself.

I eventually ended up eating 2 cans of straight up Sardines on that lake, and I have regretted it to this day. I shudder whenever I think of fish.