Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Asriel Dreemurr

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

hi people at EXNO gamers

my account Asriel Dreemurr has been banned from your jail break server and its a perma ban witch says

I was using bhop scripts witch is not true at all I have no kind of scripts or autohop things on my computer and I would like to know why I have been banned for such false accusations.

Edited by Owl (see edit history)

I can vouch that I've been suspicious of him scripting on our servers, although I admit that I never acted on it... he didn't really know how to bhop/abuse his "script" and he seemed relatively harmless. This being said, cheating is 100% prohibited on xG servers at any point.

Want To Get Unbanned?

leaving this open for evidence/opinions

Edited by Owl (see edit history)

It's always funny to see some lie their ass off to try to get unbanned. I have proof of him cheating aswell.

The 4 spaces in between each word indicate he was using a macro to give himself an edge when it comes to bhop. The macro basically constantly spams the space key, resulting in these rather long spaces in between each word.

aimages_akamai_steamusercontent_com_ugc_450740801071742393_51737b840d906d9df74e937f1e4d13f6e20.thumb.jpg.7944d242a07bce94b78fc72169a4a1e9.jpg

Dropbox - bhop.dem

^^^ To download the bhop script demo.

I also warned him the morning before he was banned, and he continued to do it later in the day.

The 4 spaces in between each word indicate he was using a macro to give himself an edge when it comes to bhop. The macro basically constantly spams the space key, resulting in these rather long spaces in between each word.

lol....

I mean.. I can see how it "gives an advantage" if this is true, but there's also keyboards that are capable of doing this themselves too... and I mean it's not really much different than binding jump to mousewheel.... shouldn't be worthy of a ban though. +1

What if it was a marco? i mean like it's basically the same thing :\ Macro vs Scripts? I tried bhop macros before but it doesn't seem to work for me. OJ tried to make one too (Razer Synapse) it just doesn't seem to work right but i've seen it work before

In my opinion the demo definitely shows him using scripts/marcos at around 45 seconds into the demo when he goes under the arch those are way too many jumps in succession considering how fast he landed and the frame perfect jumps even scroll wheel can't manage that

there's that

It's always funny to see some lie their butt off to try to get unbanned. I have proof of him cheating aswell.

[ATTACH=full]24128[/ATTACH]

Dropbox - bhop.dem

^^^ To download the bhop script demo.

I also warned him the morning before he was banned, and he continued to do it later in the day.

Just watched the demo. Seems like an obvious bhop script, I agree with @Charles.

Also: bhop script gives you an unfair advantage, therefore it shouldn't be allowed, lol.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Just watched the demo. Seems like an obvious bhop script, I agree with @Charles.

Also: bhop script gives you an unfair advantage, therefore it shouldn't be allowed, lol.

Scripting isn't against the rules, nor should it be. You wont get banned by VAC for it and the only place you could have an issue is in comp league play...

Scripting is an intended feature of CSGO, there are specific console cmds that allow you to easily set up and run scripts.

Scripting is not the same as a hack... scripting can be as simple as making an alias or bind to jump with your mousewheel, it could be a script that turns your mouse sensitivity up while you're holding a key so that you can 180 backstab ;) it can be sooo many things....

Being good/experienced at the game gives you an unfair advantage. Having a surround sound headset gives you an unfair advantage, having a good computer build or fast internet gives you an unfair advantage....

Now... I'm sure most of you will disagree and be like "SCRIPTING IS NOT ALLOWED" so my next point is:

You guys are banning this kid for "allegedly" using a script... based on his fucking chat.... LOLOL.... this is completely absurd.

I couldn't bare to watch a 20+minute demo but the first like 5 minutes of it the kid was doing shitty at bhops.... like.... completely horrid bhops... Where is the evidence of the script besides extra spaced chat messages....?!

Scripting isn't against the rules, nor should it be. You wont get banned by VAC for it and the only place you could have an issue is in comp league play...

Scripting is an intended feature of CSGO, there are specific console cmds that allow you to easily set up and run scripts.

Scripting is not the same as a hack... scripting can be as simple as making an alias or bind to jump with your mousewheel, it could be a script that turns your mouse sensitivity up while you're holding a key so that you can 180 backstab ;) it can be sooo many things....

There is a massive difference between using binds/alias (what you are describing as a "script") and using third party software such as autohotkey or razer synapse(or whatever bloatware that comes bundled with your $200 dollar 1337 gaming keyboard) to press your spacebar 4 times instead of 1 every time you press it in order to make it easier to bhop. Besides, i doubt he even knows about using mouswheel to bhop since he's holding w while hopping.

Being good/experienced at the game gives you an unfair advantage.

Stop. You're just making yourself look dumb

Having a surround sound headset gives you an unfair advantage

"Surround sound" is a buzzword to sell trash gaming headsets that have cheap and garbage components

having a good computer build or fast internet gives you an unfair advantage....

Yes, but there is no way to enforce this so we'll just have to deal with it. Sucks, really.

You guys are banning this kid for "allegedly" using a script... based on his fricking chat.... LOLOL.... this is completely absurd.

I couldn't bare to watch a 20+minute demo but the first like 5 minutes of it the kid was doing fudgety at bhops.... like.... completely horrid bhops... Where is the evidence of the script besides extra spaced chat messages....?!

Binding your mousewheel to +jump does not create 4 spaces when you type in chat. Its clear he's using some sort of third party software to press his spacebar multiple times on one input. The demo takes less than 5 minutes to watch btw, if you're curious on how it looks.

Since you're fine with using scripts, what is your opinion on autohotkey scripts that automatically compensate for recoil, or a script that automatically fires as soon as your recoil resets when tap-shooting.

Binds and aliases are not scripting. Scripting refers to using external programs, such as autohotkey, which I should mention, will also get you overwatch banned in CS:GO. It's clearly considered cheating, no questions. See @Owl's link to get unbanned.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)