Edit History

hongkongatron

hongkongatron

revised

After a back and forth discussion lasting several weeks between myself and @Tekk, as well as other higherups, we've come to the conclusions necessary to make several decisions, as listed below:

Firstly, there is now a TF2 server pop role on discord thanks to @virr (and a few weeks of pestering),  so feel free to use that at your leisure rather than waiting for pop events! 

Second, in order to refine the previously random and loose schedule to Pop Events, we've also decided the following:

• Population Events will take place every Monday.
    • Population Events will now offer more meaningful rewards once per month as part of a rare and randomly decided giveaway, such as a modified donor rank, custom title vouchers, and a title exclusive to the rare giveaways mentioned. 

Lastly, there will soon be updates to the structure of the TF2 servers in order to strengthen their population, as well as increase the enjoyment for those who play on our servers. 

Tekage or myself will be willing to answer any questions or comments, etc. below.

hongkongatron

hongkongatron

After a back and forth discussion lasting several weeks between myself and @Tekk, as well as other higherups, we've come to the conclusions necessary to make several decisions, as listed below:

Firstly, there is now a TF2 server pop role on discord thanks to @virr (and a few weeks of pestering),  so feel free to use that at your leisure rather than waiting for pop events! 

Second, in order to refine the previously random and loose schedule to Pop Events, we've also decided the following:

• Population Events will still be somewhat loose, in order to fit the schedules of those hosting them, but they will be solidified to this: there will be one per week, with a few days in between each to space them out appropriately. The date of any given pop event will also be decided a week in advance.
    • Population Events will now offer more meaningful rewards once per month as part of a rare and randomly decided giveaway, such as basic donor, custom title vouchers, and a title exclusive to the rare giveaways mentioned. 

Lastly, there will soon be updates to the structure of the TF2 servers in order to strengthen their population, as well as increase the enjoyment for those who play on our servers. 

Tekage or myself will be willing to answer any questions or comments, etc. below. This announcement isn't final, so it's subject to change as time goes on.