Sign in to follow this  
Smokeyyy

Smokeyyy

You know, I'll totally +1 you if you apologize for calling Americans idiots and turning my thred into a flame war. That's just not cool.

You got my word for it, just take out the post, I overreacted, but im just saying what some people do to ruin lives for millions.

He's been around for a long time, he knows the rules and is a good guy, he'd be a great mod in my opinion , all this time hes been around and ive never gotten problems from him ..+1

He's been around for a long time, he knows the rules and is a good guy, he'd be a great mod in my opinion , all this time hes been around and ive never gotten problems from him ..+1

I agree, +1 from me

What are you guys talking about? Do we really want this guy as a mod? Look what he does when you aren't looking. I -1.

[ATTACH]1308.vB[/ATTACH]

Shocking, I know. I hope this changes all of your opinions of this person.

Good god he needs to shave his ass, I +1 this guy.

01-15-2012.jpg.7be43af544b6595d9771d6a081c6fd43.jpg

You....ughhh, fml :/ Why dude, cmon, I was messing around last night, and you guys convinced me to do it... Now my opportunity goes down the drain... smh :(

Been promoted to mod, congrats! :)

~witty saying when closing a thread (Someone help me make a catchphrase when making closing threads? lol)