Sign in to follow this  
Aram444

Member app. Soul Lacoste

I was in the clan early last year and I had left for idk what reason and I guess after people have been asking me to rejoin, it's time to rejoin xG so here you go!

+1 Congrats! You have almost been accepted into xG! Please get 8 more vouches and then put the tag on before your name and follow our rules!

+1 Congrats! You have almost been accepted into xG! Please stop smelling so bad and get 7 more vouches and then put the tag on before your name and follow our rules you scripter!

+1 Congrats! You have almost been accepted into xG! Please get 5 more vouches you homosexual, and you can be in this clan! Please proceed to put the tag in front of your name when you are accepted and follow our rules!

Congrats! You have almost been accepted into xG! Please get 4 more vouches you scripting piece of shit, and you can be in this clan! Please proceed to put the tag in front of your name when you are accepted and follow our rules!

He doesnt script.

[ATTACH]2038.vB[/ATTACH]

CONGRATULATIONS, Soul!

You have ALMOST been accepted into Xeno-Gamers!

You may not put the [xG] tag on yet.

Remember to have fun, follow all rules, read all important stickies and feel free to add any admin if you have any questions or conflicts!

(Psst, I smell Aram >.>)

logo.png.90280b3761f57f547a51c7108da77bba.png