Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

I Need Everyone's Help

I need people. I want people.

This is a great community and I love everyone here, but I want more.

We can only reach people in our servers when they are in our servers. We can only reach people on our Steam group if they have already joined the group. If we want to expand we need everyone's help.

Here's how you can help:

• If you are in our Steam group, set it as your primary group to sport the "xG-Rep" tag everywhere you go!
    Here's how:
    1. Start CS:S
    2. Click Options
    3. Select the "Multiplayer" tab
    4. Click Advanced
    5. Choose "[xG-Rep] Xeno Gamers" from the Clan Tag drop down

[*]Also, set the xG Steam group as your primary group so when people visit your Steam profile they see it.

Another really strong way we can reach out is Facebook and Twitter. Like our FB and follow our Twitter - and PLEASE actually interact with the page. When you do this your friends see it in their ticker (not their timeline). This is a great way to get others to see it without actually spamming. I'll post more FB info below.

Here's a pic from our FB Insights page (it's an admin thing) but I want to share it with you guys. Purple dots indicate when new content is posted. I got Admin powers on FB on the 11th (the first purple dot). You can see I've been hard at work to keep new stuff coming - and it's working! The green line is everything YOU see or interact with everyday. The blue line is everything your FRIENDS see (even if they don't interact).

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_37.png.12b49b4d6fe8a458f9a34ab87f6f1d09.png

We currently have 76 likes. Of those 76 people we have 22,389 unique different friends. Of those 22k people, 1,084 see our content every week because YOU liked, commented, or shared. I'll be honest guys, I'm using the forums and servers to promote Facebook so that someday I can use Facebook to promote the clan.

I don't wanna bug you guys, and I don't wanna spam you guys. And honestly, I'm not gonna pay you guys (no contest... yet...). I would really love to reach more and more people on FB. For every 100 people we reach hopefully a few of them check out the servers or the forums. For every 100 of those people hopefully few join and/or donate. In the end, this isn't to benefit me or you, it's for the community. I'll continue to keep the FB fresh with a variety of content, new every day! All you gotta do is interact.

Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: Xeno Gamers

Facebook page: Xeno Gamers

Twitter: xenogamers (@xenogamers) | Twitter

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_37.png.96e0cc517f76209f61e0b655c105768e.png

We had a good push these last couple days guys. Got about 5 new likes adn we reach almost 1,800 unique people every week! More and more content is coming to help keep it active and keep you involved!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_1.png.058402248eb3a0658636ba97bd2a0f1c.png

If you haven't already... This... http://xg.mcneo.me/xgmemegen.html

If you have any other pictures, screenshots, videos, or other xG anything please email it [email protected]

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_1.png.20c91ccb117f6c67c84e4b9e8142033f.png

There is now a Facebook plugin on the top right of the main forum page (below chatbox, above doantions).

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!

I shared xG's page on my facebook before, and I actually have some friends who plan on joining in the future.

I can has cookie?

[ATTACH]3024.vB[/ATTACH]

132695684832.png.41a32b16135ff3e530fd55d13fbbd24b.png

Just to clear up some confusion that's been presented to me...

The "Like" button on the pic below (below the Reply button) is to like the thread you are reading, NOT to like the xG page...

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_2.png.7908f109f5a3fa0f2acefb1ed1894576.png

To like our group page, this:

Facebook

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_2.png.503109c42a688a82c87aa660bd177494.png

Well...My friend's think playing on the computer is nerdy. And being asian with glasses doesn't really help :distant:

That doesn't mean that I am nerdy since I do play sports so...

I'm scared dat if I tellz mai fb fwends I in a compooter community, dey Gon call me bad namez :(

No but forreal, I like my social life.. I don't really wanna lose it by posting on my fb that I'm in a gaming community. Doesn't really attract da bitches if you nawmeannnn

My friend's think playing on the computer is nerdy.

No but forreal, I like my social life..

Alas, to be young again when things embarrassed me. lol. Don't worry what others think, just be yourself, life's more fun that way. But of course it's your choice.

And @Pyro I know these things. This thread was really my last marketing attempt aimed and people who may be interested. I post OC to FB everyday and it's holding it's own at this point.

I just like pussy more than being thought of as a nerd?

Gotta find the pussy that likes that quality. I got about 3 to choose from at the moment. Frankly I'd rather be a geek though lol.

I would post shit on my Facebook wall but I come from a school where Axe and Jersey Shore are the big things. (fml...) So I would don't think any of them are going to play CS:S or TF2. And my only friends that play are not going to join. So yeah.