SwizZ

Swizz's Mod App

So basically i have over 100+ hours on the csgo server and 750+ hours on the cs:source server, ive already been modding the servers as a paid mod for around 4-5 months, but im ready for moderator. I know all the rules and enforce them to the best of my knowledge so i think id be a great mod, i already am anyways :D.

Thanks for looking at my app, hope yall make the best decision.

+1s

DeathGod

-1s

You are not very active on servers or forums, but when you are on, you do a great job. I would like to see you as a Mod but I think Paid Mods get promoted without needing applications but can make one anyway. +1 from me.

You're a paid mod so I don't think you make mod submissions, but I could be wrong.

+1 if this counts though since you know rules and are a fair and nice person.

People can get overlooked guys. +1. Also there is no rule that says you can't make a mod app if you have paid mod.

People can get overlooked guys. +1. Also there is no rule that says you can't make a mod app if you have paid mod.

I know right ive been asking most of the div leaders and what not & getting no responses back or telling me to ask the other ones so i thought of making a thread instead.

Actually, Teezar had his thread closed when he applied. Paid mods don't apply to get promoted, as they are already on staff. But I'll +1 it anyways to get him on the radar, he deserves a promo.

You haven't asked me which it is. Generally PM's get promoted from the div leader's perspective, but you are correct in asserting that there is no rule prohibiting you from making a mod app.

I see you on scrim occasionally, and I have no idea about CS:Go activity. You could be in TS more though.

But my question is what division are you aiming to be a mod in?

Im aiming for the csgo division as ive been active on their most of the time, teamspeak i usually go on when we scrim but i will put more effort into going on teamspeak.