xGShadowSpy

Too Easy to get in nowadays

in the ~4 months i have been here I have never seen any of them... and the ONLY one I even see on TS is Serbian

Alright all I'm seeing here is a bunch of the *cough* oldies ganging up on the new members because of some hidden elitism that seems to be floating round these parts. You guys are acting like a bunch of people ganging up on the freshman. We need more members to promote more activity. I'm getting to a point where we won't allow any user input when it comes to member submissions unless it's something negative. So either you shape up, or you lose your right to promote people trying to get into xG.

in the ~4 months i have been here I have never seen any of them... and the ONLY one I even see on TS is Serbian

With my ~1 year here I have each seen them all in game many times each and in teamspeak as well. Maybe it's you that is inactive.

In your ~1 year here muffin, you have been in TS more than say... 10 times, and you have played servers other than CS:GO JB. his point has some validity to it, the only Co to go on CS:GO is brian, and even then that was only when he was helping me with it before I had a basic understanding of how to do servers. you on the other hand have played TF2 (Brians former div) CS:S (Serbians former Div [including when he was div leader i believe]) and where duckii is... zombie mod.

HOWEVER now, it is rare to find serbian evenn on surf DM... :| and duckii is duckii, she gets on here and there but that is that, and as prior, she prefers ZM over all.

Alright all I'm seeing here is a bunch of the *cough* oldies ganging up on the new members because of some hidden elitism that seems to be floating round these parts. You guys are acting like a bunch of people ganging up on the freshman. We need more members to promote more activity. I'm getting to a point where we won't allow any user input when it comes to member submissions unless it's something negative. So either you shape up, or you lose your right to promote people trying to get into xG.

You are not even paying attention to what is going on now are you. This isn't about the newbies in the clan. This is about how easy it is to get into the clan nowadays, and how we need to change it.

Now I know you are afraid of the clan dying, but this is not how to prevent it. The way you keep server activity up is by making the servers better and fun to play on, make it mean something to be in the clan by not accepting every person who decides to play on the servers. Have people give good reason for why people should be in the clan. Here are a few examples.

If this person were to become a mod/admin, would they be good at doing it and can they handle being given those powers?

What do they add to the server. (Creative, Helps admins out if they can, not just when they are RDMed, Makes the server fun to be on.)

Just because someone knows the rules SHOULDN'T be the soul reason to accept someone, that is what people are meant to do and if they can't do that than ban them and don't accept the app. As well as just, "They are Super cool brah!" that shouldn't even be counted as a plus one IMHO.

The way you keep server activity up is by making the servers better and fun to play on,

That is not how you get server activity up. You need to play on the empty servers constantly and be consistent about it. The servers are top-notch, yet nobody plays on them. Get with it.

Now I know you are afraid of the clan dying, but this is not how to prevent it.

I never suggested anything, and how am I afraid of it dying? It's far from it, you guys just seem to think that. All the people who were kicked and left improved the clan, IMHO. It's less tense on the servers and Jailbreak is fun again.

HOWEVER now, it is rare to find serbian evenn on surf DM... .

that's cus he got mad at a game of LoL and practically quit "competitive" gaming. c;