xGShadowSpy

Last CT weapon choice

I noticed that the new last CT weapon was a mac10, so a thought came across my mind, and if this has been discussed before im sorry, but I think that when someone gets last CT, one of two things happens:

Either at round start a CT types !lctclass or something of the sort and they get to choose a weapon for last CT, i.e M249, mac10, M4, shotty, etc. and if they dont pick a weapon then they get the default mac10, or my 2nd idea,

When last CT starts a menu pops up, saying the same thing as the list above, mac 10, all those weapons etc. and stays default unless chosen.

IDK how it would be made, but that would be up to other people if this were to be approved.

Tried keeping the thread short, ask for more details or anything if needed.

Why bother changing the weapon when the last CT can just go to armory or kill the nearest T for a new gun? Or is it possible to switch up the weapons to something different each time their is a new Last CT.

i agree to add low grav but not much and change weapon to tmp

Ehh, Mac10 is pretty good, as long as you know how to use it. Aim down at their feet when shooting if you want to hit them better. Mac10 gives a big spray amount

bull shit

you realize he posted this prior to your donations, by a month, speaking of a month prior to his post as well, so 2 months before your donation and i finally drove the csgo into getting a TS channel, and the donations for gmod hu3hu3hu3

you have the speed to run and find the guns you want on the map, no need to give em a choice since armories pretty much do the same! Mac10 as last CT weapon is badass xD super cheap gun if u know how to use it correctly, just sorta weak on distance making last CT have to get up close n personal

you have the speed to run and find the guns you want on the map, no need to give em a choice since armories pretty much do the same! Mac10 as last CT weapon is badass xD super cheap gun if u know how to use it correctly, just sorta weak on distance making last CT have to get up close n personal

Its fine, not as good at long range, but that's about true with any other sub machine gun. There are different perks to different guns.

Mac10 - Has a lot of bullet spray

M249 - While good on ammo amount, and being an MG, it slows you down very slightly in speed.

AK47 - Can be like a scopeless sniper if you use it right, but also slows you down and has terrible bullet spread if spraying

But anyway, yeah :/ With the heavier weapons, you slow down a bit, AK47 slows down your movement while M4A1 doesn't. The powerful bullets from the AK make up for the M4s speed.