In-Game Name:

[xG|Rep]Swag

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:114854229

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I Was Banned For TeamKilling on Blue Team. It was LR

and the warden was standing infront of the soccer ball in soccer.I Hit The Soccer ball and it killed him. But TBH Why Does It matter IT was lr and there was maybe 30 seconds left.And I Do Not Think It Should Have Been Permanet. I Am Sorry For My Actions but i really just wanna go back on blu and play the game without being ct. I Promise I have Learned My Lesson.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG|Rep]Swag

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:114854229

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I Was Banned For TeamKilling on Blue Team. It was LR

and the warden was standing infront of the soccer ball in soccer.I Hit The Soccer ball and it killed him. But TBH Why Does It matter IT was lr and there was maybe 30 seconds left.And I Do Not Think It Should Have Been Permanet. I Am Sorry For My Actions but i really just wanna go back on blu and play the game without being ct. I Promise I have Learned My Lesson.

Considering you massed with Mario Kart in the past and I told you that the next time you did something like this you would not be unbanned. No.

It dosnt matter if there were 5 minutes left or 5 seconds. We have rules that you didn't want to follow. And if people are team killing with Sweeper/soccer/Mario kart with staff on, and they're letting it pass, then there's a problem that needs to be discussed. No matter what team, blue or red, who ever team killed gets slain/kicked/banned accordingly. Since it's you're second offense or team kill, you should have leaned your last time, not now.