In-Game Name:

Septik

Identity:

Steam Community :: Septik

Position:

Time Active:

14 days in TGH, 10 days in poke, ~4-6 days in surf

Experience:

I was an admin on a g-mod server for a couple months before the inevitable shutdown of the server. Otherwise I know from watching others do their job.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

I've been active on this community for a while. This is the first community in a while that I enjoy playing on all the time. There have been times on the servers where there hasn't been staff on when there was a mic spammer, or someone who was breaking general rules, such as the no spawnkilling rule in Surf. My goal is to deal with these people whether it be mute, gag, or kick. In case if anybody was wondering, my issues with Vexx have been resolved. If you have any more questions, take it to me.

Idk why his last mod app didn't go through cuz there no problem with this man.

+1 knows the rules, active around servers, helps out the community. All in all gud man. (-D-D)b

Idk why his last mod app didn't go through cuz there no problem with this man.

+1 knows the rules, active around servers, helps out the community. All in all gud man. (-D-D)b

Just noticed this is his old mod post still kek

Geez u guys make a choice and close it. 4 weeks not enough? Making this man suffer .-.

Geez u guys make a choice and close it. 4 weeks not enough? Making this man suffer .-.

That's actually pretty standard. Two promo demo cycles is a good period of time to make sure somebody's fit for staff.

But +1. The dudes active enough and maturity has improved, probationary mod seems in order.

+1 Even though I already did do this already but its just so that this thread can be NOTICED because everytime septik makes some sort of submission it literally goes unchecked for the longest time and I kinda find that annoying because this dude has been here for quite some time now and I honestly think hes ready for a staff position but for some reason stuff like this always happens. Other than that hope your staff app goes through my dude!

Sorry I'm a little late, but +1

I've seen him around for awhile, he knows the rules and is observant but also not too serious.

Although I don't know him personally, he seems like a friendly guy and obviously has lots of time and experience on xG.

All of these are the makings of a model Mod. Good luck!

+1 I don't think I ever really spoke to him when he was "not fit for position".. but from what I've seen first hand from Sep is a really chill guy to hang with. He's really active, down right social and knows a lot about being xG staff