In-Game Name:

Septik

Identity:

STEAM_1:1:84208687

Position:

Time Active:

About a year and a half

Experience:

No experience on the TF2 side of things.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

I believe this is my 4th attempt at getting staff now. I just hope that if you -1 me that I get some feedback. That's all I have to say.

Thank you.

+1 I would love to see this guy have a chance at staff. He's been around for a long time now and he clearly has the motivation to work for staff as he has applied multiple times. I say we give him a shot personally.

When I first saw you I would have definitely -1ed you due to your toxic behavoir.

However, I believe you changed. I haven't seen you in game recently but before that you seemed to be quite nice and I also believe you know the rules. Septic additionally browses the forums too which is a pretty good thing imo.

I also had a huge misunderstanding with him once that could have easily turned into a war between the two of us (I was kind of at fault there) but he was super chill about it and not confrontational at all.

Can't plus one though since I don't play enough to judge you, but good luck!

Basically acts like a staff member anyway +1

Nah but he's a great guy; clearly cares about the servers and obviously has a lot of dedication towards it.

Goings on all the servers and actually knows the rules, chill headed mind so he won't get explode and rage, has a MIC (HA YOU FOOLS), and active enough to know the regular players, staff or nonstaff.

+1 does a better job than me in the past.

A while back, I also would have -1 due to some immaturity and his overall behavior. He has changed greatly for the better and would love to see him get a chance at staff, he clearly is dedicated in wanting to help the servers out as this is his fourth attempt. Someone who is that dedicated deserves a chance, so with that being said I will +1 for probationary moderator.

Good Luck Septik! ?

I remember when he first sprung up from the community people found him immature n such and there was a mini storm due to his behavior (which was a long time ago). From that point on I could honestly tell that he wanted to change for the better and he really has. I've also noticed that he's been super dedicated to xG and has been trying his best by having such a great amount of activity within our community. At this point I don't know how he isnt mod. I think he would go great as mod since he's been sticking around for the longest time. +1 Good luck my guy!