Sign in to follow this  
JTFRange

Bomb Radius

Since the bomb price and what not were changed the radius of the bombs have doubled, this should be switched back to what it was before , please comment on wat u

think about this

-1 Like the price drop and radius. Maybe one day ill get my damn ClusterStruck achievie.

You realize that achievment is for "real" counter strike right? Planting the bomb on dust2 or whatever? Not jailbreak bombs -.-

bomb radius is bigger, your bomb may also blow the up on you without no reason thus making it realistic... -1

CONGRATS PEOPLE OF XENOGAMERS i just said your CS servers suck cuz their admins are bad and ban people cuz of their names and this is all thanks to NETEX and i will continue on this quest until the admins learn how to respect people meanings not their appearances. asses

Neverming.... blast radius is waay too big. Played Ct with it and wooow rounds end quicker then a 30 yrs old cummin after his first sexting

Bomb radius = way to big, I've seen 20 people rage quit CT and the server over it. Since the bombs are cheaper and the money limit is higher, you can buy a bomb every round, and kill cts at cell button while still inside your cell. It's really terrible.

Bomb radius = way to big, I've seen 20 people rage quit CT and the server over it. Since the bombs are cheaper and the money limit is higher, you can buy a bomb every round, and kill cts at cell button while still inside your cell. It's really terrible.

Everything he said.

-1. Bombs are fun as hell for both T's and CT's.

Unless you are doing a gun check, the optimal distance is usually out of bombing range anyways.

As long as you play smart and don't try and hover around the Terrorists, the bomb is perfectly balanced.

On the other hand, if you notice a large smattering of derp CT's begging to die and you have the bomb armed; there is no greater joy than poppin' the Jihad.

on lego jail map i had the ts in isolation and i was on top of the main cell and a t came out when i called his name and killed me that is a far distance for a bomb

think range made a forum account just to say bombs are overpowered lul :P but i must insist on the radius being diminished... ive seen some unbelievable bomb kills from a retarded ways off

Sign in to follow this