Sign in to follow this  
Loki

MiniGames !rtd

These !rtd options just suck.

I don't know why they where changed, maybe because these new once are more in quantity, there are much more options, but, most of them suck and most of the times you're gonna get something shitty, You could say that that just makes the game more challenging, but to be honest, it just sucks, I don't even feel like using !rtd sometimes because it's gonna suck,

While the !rtd option imo it's supposed to be a cool addition to the gameplay.

The older onces were fewer and more simple, but I think it was beter; cocaine, froggy legs, valium etc...while now, you get 3 different types of jumps, and they all suck; speed percentage from 1% to whoknowswhat%....

Anyways, older !rtds were better. -thread

and idk if this thread has been made before...but discuss

The old ones sucked, and I personally hated them. If you get valium in the old RTD (which you get mostly anyways) then your screwed for the rest of the round. The only good RTD from the old one was cocaine which only increased your speed. As for the new RTD, it is much more a variety of choices. You get anything from gaining health over time to low grav. RTD is mainly a gamble, if you don't like what your getting then you simply don't RTD. I do not think any more RTD's would be necessary to enhance the gameplay.

The old ones sucked, and I personally hated them. If you get valium in the old RTD (which you get mostly anyways) then your screwed for the rest of the round. The only good RTD from the old one was cocaine which only increased your speed. As for the new RTD, it is much more a variety of choices. You get anything from gaining health over time to low grav. RTD is mainly a gamble, if you don't like what your getting then you simply don't RTD. I do not think any more RTD's would be necessary to enhance the gameplay.

I think there were more useful rtd options besides cocaine, and valium can be good depending on the game mode.

And more rtds would just be a waste of time, i was suggesting the old ones, not adding those plus the new ones.

I personally like the !RTD its so fun to use. Have you ever tried bhopping with the effect "Jump ******" i laughed so hard when i beat everyone cause it would make me jump all the way across the course. and then the little tiny excerpt " You couldnt bare to see any more of your enemies/teammates die, and committed suicide" <--- everytime i read that i laugh