Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

Gonna be gone for a month

Ok, so starting september 20th/21st im going to be in philadelphia getting surgery done on my spine since i have scoliosis(however the fuck you spell it)and its like a 70 degree turn lower and higher like 50 degrees, im only making the post now to get it out of the way, and giv a reason why ill be inactive so ill be gone pretty much til october, i wont be suprised if i get demoted or sumthin. Ill be gone for like a week in the hospital, then like a month when i get out maybe more/less depends on how fast my body recovers,only good part about this is i miss like a month of school (FUCK YA!).

I've developed a bit of this myself :[ I need to remember to stand up straight and not hunch all the time. You'll be alright :) I'll miss you shadow!

You won't get demoted. Life>xG.

Whatever happens irl is more important than here. You gave a reason, & you gave a heads up, I don't see why you'd get demoted. Unless Aegean, Serb, or Billy are complete assholes.. They all are..

Thing is tho, they dont only have to work on straightening it, its all twisted and shit too,so theres liek 2 seperate parts of the surgery, makes it a little more complicated, i expect to be back in a month or less though. Im not too worried about it. Thanks for your support everyone.