Sign in to follow this  
ERNIE

[xG] LAN Party?

Will you be attending?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?

So although we know most of each other on here I haven't seen any public get-togethers announced or hosted here ever, so with that being said I would like to host one in central illinois over the summer break.

I gave this large of a time frame to give you all a heads up. We will be looking at sometime in later May or Mid July when most of you are all out of school I hope :).

1. the price would be about $20-$30 this would include but not limited to..

a. a place to sleep

b. a place to setup your computer rig

c. meals for the entire overnight (diner, snacks, and breakfast)

d. your chance to win the drawing

e. a T-shirt

2. the event will prolly cover only one night unless you were all willing to pay double for a 2-night LAN party(post below for comments)

3. I would need help from anyone else willing to help that preferably lives in Illinois

4. Game Suggestions?

5. Need help with donations

6. I have a place selected but any other suggestions in Illinois would be appreciated

7. there will be a design contest on who has the best looking build

This is all in the air right now and nothing is finalized just a suggestion so any suggestions please leave below and please fill out if you would attend or not.

Regards,

-ERNIE

xG LAN parties around the world for a night of gaming?

There's a few people near me, I could host the Minnesota people.

I would love to come smoke some weed with u guys. I might be able to drive down there and fuck around with u guys. But the problem is i live in NH and i cant afford a plane ticket so i would have to drive. yo but fuck the police il see what i can do and try to get down there. +1

I'd say that's a good idea. Do it during mid-July because that's when both Canadian and American summers coincide. This could be a pretty good annual kinda thing, with it being in a different location each year.